Part 10 Whats Wrong With Her?

...... When i heard her scream my blood froze. I immadiately ran out of her room and into the  kitchen, where i found her crying on the floor.

"OMG whats wrong baby" I asked worriedly. When she heard my voice she looked up and my heart broke as i saw her beautiful face full of tears. She jumped up and ran to my arms. I held her thight and rubbed her back as she cryed on my soulder.

"awww dont cry babyyyy" I said sadly. As she heard my worried voice she quickly pulled away and gave  me the bigger smile ive ever seen.

"are you okay?" i asked because i didnt know shes sad or happy.

"YESSSSS IM FUCKING OKAY" she screamed, started jumping up and down and hugged me again. When she notice i didnt understand she continoued "My manager called me....."she sobbed " and he said..... my album is gonna be out in 4 weeks and....one of my song from the album is just made history for the longest time on the bilboard 100 list" she said with happy tears.

"omggggg thats soo good!!" I got excited too. "im so proud of youuuu" I said and hugged her very thightly.

"thank you shorty it means a lot" she said into my hair.

"but wait-"i pulled away and looked at her "you have a fucking album and you havent showed me yet?!!""okay now you gonna show me more of your songs" I said and dragged her with me back to the room.

"I will i will but now we should sleep because we need to go to school tomorrow" she plopped down on her bed and tried to change the subject

I laughed and  sat next to her "are you scared to show me your musics or what? Maybe i know the all i just didnt know it was you" I said

"no im not scared i just...... dont want you to see me like......them" she looked down and started playing with her rings.

"what do you mean?" I asked and watched pretty face.

"I mean like the people who dont know me really....they all see my money and followers and shits like this. I dont want you to change your opinion about me because of the social media" she sighed.

I lifted up her chin and looked in her eyes "nothing ever can change the way i look at you.""I just want to hear your beautiful voice thats it." I said and put my hand on her cheek. She smiled

"i hate that i cant say no to you" she laughed and looked away.

I laughed too and looked at her phone as she put on one of her music.

....

We listened her songs until we fell asleep in eachother arms.
Her voice is just perfect and her songs is so deep.I can tell she went trough a lot......like me.

The next morning

Ding.....
Ding.....
Ding.....

I heard billie turned off the alarm and put her arm back around me.

Ding.....
Ding.....
Di-
"omgg shut the fuck up" she groaned and turned it off again. She came closer to me and hide her face in the crock of my neck.
I started playing with her hair as i opened my phone but i stopped when i saw it was already 8:35.

"bil we should start getting ready if we dont want to late"

"just 5 more minutes" "Pweaseeee" I giggled at how cute she was.

"but its already 8:36" I kissed the top of her head and got out of the bed.

"uuuu come back you are warmmm" she pleased me. I just laughed and walked to my backpack.