Playing With A Monster

I peered under the bed to see Rap Monster fast asleep. Something about him is making me go crazy right now. I want him. I figured that it wouldn’t be a problem to have some fun.

I made sure my door was locked before I got out of my clothes so that I was just in my panties and bra. I got on the ground and stretched my arm under the bed. I pretended to accidentally touch his bulge. I rubbed it slowly to hopefully wake him up. It wasn’t long before he shifted a bit and woke up. He groaned in satisfaction and I then removed my hand. I’ll have some fun with him before I give myself up.

“Namjoon Oppa, why were you sleeping under my bed? I was so scared when I heard something moving under my bed”. I said in an innocent voice making sure to use his real name as well.

“Sorry I scared you (y/n)”. He said after crawling out from under there. The room was dark except for the soft golden glow that was being given off from my lamp. He rubbed his eyes then he finally noticed me.

“Uh-wow! Damn (y/n)”. He said in shock.

“What’s wrong”?

“Your body looks so tempting”. He whispered in a sexy voice as he got closer to me. I wanted to see how far I could take this. I could see his bulge rising. I wonder what happens if I…

I ran into my small walk-in closet and locked the door. Namjoon was waiting outside of the door and begging for me to let him in. I began teasing him from inside the closet.

“Ng- Namjoon I’m so wet right now”! I teased.

“Come on Jagiya don’t tease me like that. I’m gonna lose it”! He complained. I wanted him just as badly and I really was getting wet. I just wanted to make things more intense before I let him loose.

“Namjoon Oppa-”. I moaned. He became angrier, wanting me more and more as I continued to say his name and tease him. He was banging on the door and I could hear him breathing heavily.

When I felt like he had enough torture, I opened the door and he attacked me. He was so rough and already naked, he really wanted me. He forcefully pinned my hands down above my head on the ground. His member was standing hard. I was only getting wetter by the second just by looking at Namjoon. He ripped off my panties and threw one of my legs over his shoulder and didn’t hesitate. He began to slam into me, hard and fast. He bit his bottom lip as I moaned in ecstasy.

“Ng- NAMJOON THAT FEELS SO GOOD”! I hollered upon the force he was using. He slipped his hand under my bra and squeezed one of my breasts and continued to slide in and out. He groaned and leaned down to kiss my neck. He bit down hard and left a hickey. I lightly tugged on his hair. He then kissed me passionately on the lips. It was so wet. We moaned in each others mouths as pleasure quickly began to take over.

I lightly pushed him back and began to ride him. I went down with full force, I took in his whole size. I slowly moved up and down, He put his hands on my waist and guided me.

“OH FUCK (Y/N)”! Namjoon yelled in pleasure. He was coming close. I got off of him and quickly took his size into my mouth. I forced it as far as it could go. I moved my head up and down and he came almost instantly. I swallowed all of his cum. I closed my eyes and was about to take a deep breath before Namjoon began to lick and finger me. I gasped at the feeling and pulled his head closer. His tongue attacked my clit, bringing more and more pleasure each time.

“NAMJOON KEEP GOING”! I moaned as I threw my head back in pleasure. He quickened the pace and I came almost instantly. Namjoon licked all the cum away and we both paused to catch our breaths.

“That felt so fucking good”. He panted.

“I’m glad I teased you the way I did. That was the best sex I ever had. Thank you so much Namjoon Oppa”. I replied.

We cleaned up and put on our clothes. Namjoon didn’t want to leave my room so I let him spend the night with me. I slept peacefully in his arms as he hugged me tightly.

****In the next room (Jin’s room)****

“Rap Monster’s so lucky! I was so close to fucking (y/n) but then she ran away. So far almost everyone got to fuck her, I wanna do it with her so bad but it’s so hard for me to get ahold of her”. Jin thought to himself as he rolled around on his bed. It was then that he had an idea.

“I’m done with this bullshit. Tomorrow she’s gonna get it, I’m gonna give it to her so hard and I know exactly how to do it”.