Lustful Jin

Jin is acting strange today. When I came home from work he wouldn't stop staring at me. He didn't even say a word. I wonder what's up with him.

Dinner time came around. We all ate together, Jin was still being strange. As the others made jokes and spoke about random things, Jin and I were silent. We only eyed each other from across the table. I felt something rub against my leg from under the table, Jin then winked at me. What is he implying?

After dinner, Jin washed the dishes in the kitchen, I decided to join him and try to find out what his true intentions are.

"Hey Jin". I said casually upon entering the kitchen.

"Hey sexy". He followed with a wink.

"What was all that about? You know, the stuff that was going on out there".

"Can't I play around a bit. All the others guys do it and you don't question them about it". I realized he was right.

"Well yeah but it was just strange. Normally when they want something out of me they take dominance and if I say something, they won't listen. They just continue to do things to me and I have no other choice but to just go along with it". I explained.

"So you're saying that all they have to do to get with you is take control"? He confirmed.

"Pretty much. I can't tell them to stop. As long as they make sure they don't hurt me and they won't get me pregnant, I won't mind giving them a little access". I replied. Jin then smirked and went back to his work, I left him to finish and headed to my bedroom.

I played a few computer games out of boredom. I wonder what Jin is planning, That smirk didn't look like the usual Jin. I could've sworn that he had a hint of lust hidden in his smirk as well as his eyes. I shook it all off and continued to play.

It felt like hours had passed, but I was so absorbed into my game that I didn't seem to notice the time.

The lights in my room suddenly went off. I wanted to see what was going on but at the same time I really wanted to finish my game.

Just then I felt a hand slide down my inner thigh.

"Not now". I groaned to whoever was there. That didn't stop it. I felt something licking my neck. I wanted to resist it until the end but just couldn't. I began to get wet and very horny (I hope I don't sound like a perverted slut XP).

"Come on (y/n) let's have sex". A familiar voice pleaded. It's Jin. So this was his intention the whole time huh?

He spun my computer chair around and kissed me on the lips whilst continuing to rub my inner thigh, slowly making his way to my vagina. Once he feels how wet I am, he's gonna go for it no doubt.

"You said that as long as it's safe you'll have sex"? He asked. I nodded.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long". He said as he removed his pants and put a condom on. I removed my shorts as well as my panties.

"You ready"? He asked as he positioned himself in front of my entrance.

"Go on, you're in charge". I winked. He slid into me slowly at first. He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder as he went deeper. I wrapped my arms around his neck to avoid falling off the chair.

He thrusted in and out of me whilst grunting in pleasure.

"I can't believe I was missing out on this"! He said in amazement. I could tell that he wanted this for a long time, I want to make him happy. He was probably too shy to make the first move. Sounds just like the typical Jin.

I rubbed his chest and kissed his neck to deliver more pleasure. Just as I was hoping, he began to moan and thrust harder. I squeaked at the sudden impact and force that he was going at. He rammed me so hard, it was like nothing I ever felt before in my other times having sex.

"J-Jagiya I love you so much"! He moaned louder. He was about to cum and I was as well. My walls tightened around him as he slowed down the pace a bit and continued to go as far as he could.

"AHHH JIN I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE"! I moaned as I dug my

nails into his shoulders with the overwhelming pleasure I felt. With one final

thrust we both came. His member remained in me as he passionately kissed me on the neck.

"I waited so long just to have sex with you and finally it happened. That was the best feeling I ever had, thank you so much". He sighed as he rolled onto my bed. I joined him on the bed and ran my hands through his hair.

"It's late, you need to go to sleep now". I said sounding like a mother. He smiled and he nodded, immediately turning around and throwing the covers over his still naked body. I chuckled. I didn't mean for him to sleep here, but I'll just leave him be.

After turning the computer off, I put our clothes neatly to the side and got in the bed with Jin. We were both naked but it felt surprisingly more comfortable to sleep with our clothes off. It was so comfortable to feel Jin's warm and bare body touching mine, Together we fell asleep peacefully.