Jimin the Pervert

I was pretty hungry, so I went to the kitchen to quickly grab something to eat. Upon entering the kitchen, I was greeted by Rap Monster who was stuffing his face with cookies.

“Hey Noona”. He greeted. I smiled and nodded trying not to laugh at this ridiculous scene. I opened the cupboards and saw a box of granola bars on the top shelf. I tried to reach it, but I was too short. Rap Monster noticed me struggling. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. I quickly grabbed a granola bar out of the box.

“Thank you”. I said rubbing his head. He smiled brightly and I swear my heart skipped a beat. He just looked so cute with his cheeks stuffed with cookies and his fluffy, messy hair. I walked out of the kitchen and took a seat on the couch with Jin, V, and Jungkook in the living room. They were watching ‘The Notebook’. When they noticed I was sitting there, they quickly moved closer to me and I was squished in between the 3 of them, but I didn’t mind. I opened my granola bar and began to eat.

“Isn’t this movie a little too girly for 3 guys to watch”? I teased.

“But it’s so beautiful”. Jin bawled as tears rolled out of his eyes. I sat with them and watched out the whole movie.

When the movie was finally over, I was ready to go take a nice warm shower and go to bed. Just as I was about to get up, I noticed that they had all fallen asleep on me. I struggled free and they all pulled closer to each other. The three of them looked so cute cuddling together like that.

“Such a cute sleeping pile”. I whispered to myself. I headed upstairs to my bedroom to get my towel. I flipped on the light switch and was surprised to see Suga asleep on my bed.

“Silly Oppa”. I whispered to myself, I quickly grabbed my things, took off the lights, and pulled in the door. I’ll let him sleep in there for tonight, I can sleep in his room.

I stepped into the bathroom and locked the door. When I turned on the shower, the feeling of the water beating softly against my skin was incredibly relaxing. I closed my eyes and just let the water fall on me. I was about to fall asleep when suddenly, I felt warm breaths hit my neck. I quickly turned around to see Jimin.

“You didn’t lock the door properly. You should be more careful Jagiya, some pervert could’ve walked in on you”. He scolded. I eyed his body. He was completely naked, his abs were perfectly defined. I also noticed he was wearing a condom.

“What do you mean some pervert could’ve walked in on me? The pervert is already here”. I replied.

“Oh well, since I’m already here, and I’m prepared...can we do it real quick”? He begged. I sighed.

“I’m tired, I’ve had enough for today”. I yawned. He started making a puppy face.

“Just this once, please”? He pleaded.

“Okay fine, but make it quick. I don’t want anyone else finding out before they all start asking for it”. With that, he layed me against one side of the tub, grabbed my waist, and slammed his member in and out of me. The amount of force and the speed that he was going completely caught me by surprise.

“Ahhh Jiminie that feels so good”! I squeaked. I lightly grabbed his hair as he went faster and harder.

“Jagiya, I think I’m gonna cum”. He grunted under his panting breath. It wasn’t long before we both came. He collapsed lying his head on my stomach. We were both breathing heavily. Even though that was quite quick, it felt great and wore us out at the same time.

“Thank you. That was all I ever wanted”. He panted.

“No problem, you were great”. I replied smiling in satisfaction.

We both got cleaned up and went to our rooms. When I entered my room, I noticed that Suga wasn’t there anymore. I shrugged it off, turned off the lights, closed the door, and sunk into my bed. Finally, time to get some sleep. The room was completely dark making it easier for me to fall asleep. Just as my eyes were closing, I felt the bed sink a bit behind me. An arm was thrown onto me pulling me closer to a body.

“Goodnight Noona”. I heard Suga’s soft voice say.

“Where did you come from? I locked the door and everything”. I muttered under my tired voice.

“I fell asleep on your bed and when I heard you coming into the room, I quickly hid in the closet until you turned off all the lights. But now I’m too tired to go to my room, so I guess I’ll just have to fall asleep right here with you”. He yawned. I felt comfortable anyways, I’ll let him stay. I then drifted off into sleep (and into Suga’s arms).