Intruders

I thought that I would be getting some sleep but that was quickly broken. I could hear noises coming from downstairs and I wasn't going to accept it. If someone broke into my house they are going to have a hell of a hard time getting out, alive. I usually keep a knife in my clothes drawer (underneath all the pads) for situations like this. I grabbed it and slowly opened my bedroom door. The lights were off throughout the house, someone definitely broke in. The front door was open from what I could see, and some unrecognizable figures were standing in the living room. They outnumber me, no way I can take them. 

Before I could go to my room and call the police, I already heard them coming up the stairs. I ran into my room and locked the door. That was no use because I could hear them fumbling with the lock. I'm not taking no chances with these lock picking motherfuckers. I climbed out of my window, knife in hand, and skillfully opened the window in the next room and climbed in. I rushed to the door and locked it quietly. I then paced silently trying to think of a plan. FUCK I LEFT MY PHONE IN MY ROOM! NOW WHAT THE HELL DO I DO! (Y/N) YOU STUPID FUCK! No time to argue, I gotta keep calm and think. What if I busted out and started stabbing everyone? Nah I'm too pussy for that. Do I keep jumping windows all morning? There's no way I can get to the ground outside without breaking a leg so I can't run to my car. Come on there has to be more options! I heard footsteps moving throughout the halls, then the knob shakes. Fuck this shit I'm out. Okay trusty knife, time to kill myself. 

I observed the blade, this is stupid. I'll face my murderers and have them do the dirty work, I give up. Just then I heard yelling from the hall.

"DAMMIT JIMIN YOU FAT FUCK"! WAIT THAT'S YOONGI'S VOICE!