Rap Monster's Storytime

It’s finally night, I had a long day with Jungkook. I fulfilled my promise to him and spent the whole day by his side. Of course, the others were very jealous. I made sure that everyone went to bed and was fast asleep before I went to my own bed. I have work tomorrow so I need proper sleep.

I lied around in bed for a while and found trouble sleeping. I was getting flashbacks from the very horror movie I watched with V and Jungkook. I sprinted out of bed and skillfully made my way to Rap Monster’s room. I peered in and he seemed to be asleep, he was facing the wall and his back towards me. I slowly crawled into the bed and manuvered my way into his arms. He shifted around a bit and then his arms settled around me, pulling me into a warm and comforting hug.

“What are you doing here”? He yawned. I thought he was asleep the whole time, I hope he doesn’t mind my presence.

“I was too scared to sleep alone, so I needed some comfort”. I admitted. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“If you want, I could tell you a funny story to help you fall asleep”. He offered. Just being in his arms was enough to keep me calm, but I guess a funny story would be even better, to get rid of the fear that was still residing in me. I accepted his offer. He turned on a lamp in the room and then we got comfortable. I snuggled close to him and he began to tell the story.

“There was once a man named Bill. Bill was out walking and really wanted to take a shit. He looked around and sighed in relief as he realized that no one was there. He quickly found a bush and began to do his business. Just then, he saw an inspector coming from far away. Bill quickly got up and thought of a way to hide his shit (literally). Just before the inspector got close enough, Bill quickly took his hat off and covered up his business.

“What are you doing there young man? And may I ask your name”? The inspector asked as he observed the scene. Bill thought quickly and then had an idea.

“My name is Jack and I caught a bird! And I need a twig to hold the bird! Can you watch my hat for me so I could go find a twig? There’s a park a few blocks down, I should be able to find twigs there. I’ll be back in no time at all, I promise”. He lied. The inspector was confused but went along anyway.

“Okay I’ll help you. I’ll watch the hat. Just hurry back”. The inspector agreed. Bill then sprinted off. He wasn’t really going to a park and he definitely wasn’t going to return either. On the other hand, the inspector waited for Bill, expecting him to return as he said. Minutes passed, the inspector was growing suspicious.

“What’s taking Jack so long”? He whined. He looked down at the hat.

“If there was a bird in there, then wouldn’t it have made some noise”? The inspector said to himself. He decided to wait a little longer.

“OKAY I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS”! The inspector exclaimed. With one swat of his hand, he slapped the hat away only to have his hand covered in Bill’s shit. He was incredibly angry and searched everywhere for ‘Jack’. Bill escaped successfully and since he lied about his name, the inspector was never able to find him and take out revenge for such a horrifying act. The end”!

I bursted out in laughter. As gross as that was, I found it funny as hell.

“Thank you so much! I feel a lot better now”. I said wiping away a few tears from laughter.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. Let’s go to sleep now”. He replied turning off the lights. Then he returned to hugging me in bed and I fell asleep in no time at all.