Back to the Usual

I almost broke down the door trying to open it. As soon as I opened the door, I fell straight into Hoseok's arms. He wrapped his arms around me so tightly and then everyone joined in. In that moment, although I was being crushed by seven guys, I felt so happy. Tears flooded out of my eyes, but this time they were out of happiness. Just before I could say "I know this is a dream", Hoseok wiped my tears with his sleeve and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't cry we're here". He assured me.

"So I'm not dreaming"? I laughed.

"I could test that for you". Jimin replied with a perverted grin. Everyone laughed together. I never thought this would happen for the longest time.

"So I heard that apparently you tried to commit suicide"? Namjoon asked. I looked at him feeling a little guilty.

"I felt empty on the inside and I didn't have the strength to move on". I admitted.

"It's okay, we're here now. And we're definitely not leaving any time soon". Jungkook whispered to me. In that instant, all the good memories came back to me. The times we laughed together, they protected me, the times we "loved", the times we did all kinds of stupid little things together. I was beginning to feel that happiness I felt months ago, the happiness that left me smiling every second. These guys made my world an adventure.

"I promise I won't make you worry again". Jin said as he picked me up. He's okay, he's here. Everyone is here.

"I need to learn to be stronger, I really do worry too much". I laughed looking directly at Namjoon.

"Hey you can worry if you want to, you just care a lot. That time I got mad at you I was just crazy". He replied.

"I'm just so glad that you're all back. I don't know what to start with, everything just happened so quickly but I'm so happy to see you guys here again". I blurted. I couldn't explain my feelings in words. I just hugged them tight and smiled the smile I thought I'd never smile again.

"Let's just pick up from right where we left off". Taehyung suggested.

I took a deep breath.

"Unpack your things and change into more comfortable clothing. I'm gonna go make breakfast".

Once again, things in (y/n)'s household were as they should be. Happiness, life, everything was restor-

"Wait wait wait...so is it over"?

"Who are you and how did you get into this house"? I asked the strange female that somehow appeared out of nowhere.

"I'm one of the readers of your story". She grinned.

"Living With BTS"? I asked. She smiled and began fangirling uncontrollably. "Well to answer your question, yes, Living With BTS has come to an end". I noticed tears welling up in her eyes.

"Why Author-nim???? WAE"????? She sniffled. "What happens now? You just end the story-the food's burning by the way-making breakfast for them"? She asks. I rush to take the stove off.

"Well I don't know exactly what's going to happen right after this, but I can be certain of one thing. Everyone's still here and we're all happy together. BTS is safe and sound, and they will continue to be that way". I explained.

"Can there be at least one last moment with the boys"? She begged. I thought to myself a little.

"Well, there is one last thing".