Black Seoul

We finally arrived at our destination. It was a fairly large house, didn't look suspicious at all. There were a few lights on so someone's home. Before we went in, we needed some sort of plan.

"We all shouldn't go in at the same time. (y/n) and I will go inside. Everyone else stay in here". Namjoon instructed.

"Who elected you team captain"? Jimin scoffed.

"I'm doing it this way for a reason. If we all go in at once they'll really suspect something's up. Jin's aunt knows me so that won't be too suspicious". He replied. Namjoon and I went up to the front of the house and knocked on the door. A well dressed, middle aged woman answered the door. This must be Jin's aunt, Min Young.

"Oh Namjoon! And um, is this your girlfriend"? Yeah totally. Just because Namjoon shows up with some random chick I'm automatically his girlfriend.

"This is my friend (y/n)". He replied.

"What are you doing here at this hour"? She asked.

"I heard Jin was staying here, could we see him"? Namjoon continued. She smiled for a second but it disappeared just as quickly as it appeared.

"Oh yes come on in". After we stepped in she gestured for us to sit on the couch.

"You two wait here. I'll let him know you're here". She said before walking upstairs. Namjoon and I sat quietly in the living room, waiting. No eye contact, no exchanged words, just silence as I sat there looking down at my lap. Then I heard him speak.

"I'm sorry". I picked my head up. Normally, I would've had sympathy for him and accept his apology with a smile as I wrap my arms around him. But what he did, what he said, scarred me so deeply and just messed with my mind.

"Why are you apologizing now"? I asked.

"I'm sorry I just-"

"You couldn't apologize before when you made me feel worthless and used. You made me realize something I didn't want to. I know I'm just doing this for the sake of my job, I just wanted to play along and love what I was doing. Eventually after getting to know everyone I got too attached and never wanted to see it that way again. I wanted to believe that we could all be happy together, then you brought back the truth and it makes me feel terrible". I blurted. 

"I know I made you feel worthless and used. I know I said things that made you feel bad. But I did it for a reason. I didn't want us to be happy. I was getting too attached and it was obvious everyone else was feeling the same way. In the end, it's only going to hurt more. We all know that this isn't permanent, I wanted to end it quickly. I really did like spending time with you but seeing you leave would leave me in distress for too long. I'm not ready for that". He replied. This time I really started crying. I wanted to be strong and hold it in but I just couldn't. Namjoon sat next to me, he pulled me close and hugged me really tight.

"Stop, don't cry. I'm sorry for everything but we need to move on. It's almost over". He said. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I wiped my tears away. Namjoon sat on the other couch making it look as if nothing had happened.

"Sorry it took so long. Jin was just a little hesitant on seeing you guys but he finally gave in. He's ready to see you now. Once you go up the stairs it's two doors down the left". Min Young informed. Just as Namjoon and I were walking up the stairs leaving Min Young behind, I got a text on my phone from Jungkook.

'Get out of the house now!' I nudged Namjoon and showed him the message. Just then Min Young appeared at the bottom of the staircase.

"What's wrong guys? Aren't you going to see Jin"? She asked.