Pleasure By J-Hope

I’ve had a long day at work and would like nothing more than to just relax. I pulled up my car in the driveway and reached for my keys to open the door to my house. I could hear loud noises coming from behind the door. Music and laughing, what’s going on? I opened the door and was furious.

“WHO THE HELL SAID YOU COULD TRASH MY HOUSE LIKE THIS!? GET TO WORK AND CLEAN IT NOW BEFORE I KILL EACH ONE OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY”! I exclaimed in anger. The boys all froze and immediately jumped off their butts and began to clean. There were bags of chips scattered all over the floor and the tv was blasting. I quickly went to my room to avoid passing out by the horrific sight.

BTS has been living in my house for 3 months now to avoid being noticed in public. Sure they’ve been causing trouble and all, but I just love having their company. Especially J-Hope, or as I call him by his real name, Hoseok. He’s the sweetest of the group in my opinion. I really like him a lot.

I threw myself onto my bed and buried my head into a pillow. Just then I heard footsteps walking into my room. I slightly turned my head to the side to see who it was.

“Jimin, what are you doing here”? I asked. He looked a bit guilty.

“Mianhae (y/n), I’m here to apologize for what everyone did”. He replied. I had calmed down a bit so it was easy to forgive them.

“It’s okay, no need to worry. I just don’t like seeing a mess in my house but as long as everyone cleans up, It’ll be okay”. I explained. His guilty face lit up into a bright and happy one as he ran to hug me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

“Jimin where did you-”. Hoseok called out before entering the room to see him hugging me. He froze.

“Awww no fair! I want a hug”, He pouted. I really wanted to hug him too, but Jimin wouldn’t budge.

“Nope! You always spend time with her! My turn now”. Jimin whined. I tried my best to push him away but he was too strong.

“Bad Jimin”! I scolded. He stopped hugging me and started doing aegyo.

“But (y/n)”! He whined.

“It’s not fair for Hoseok. He deserves attention too. And I spend time with all of you equally. Just go downstairs and help clean up, then I’ll be happy”. I responded. With that, he happily sprung up and bolted past Hoseok. I jumped off the bed, pulled Hoseok into the room and locked the door.

“Just so no one else comes in to avoid work”. I explained so he doesn’t get the wrong idea.

“Can I get a hug now”? Hoseok pleaded, I happily hugged him.

“I just had a really long day so I overreacted a bit”. I explained.

“I understand. I knew that would be the case so that’s kinda why I came up here”.

“What do you mean”? I asked curiously. He suddenly pinned me to the wall and looked at me with a lustful face.

“I just wanna help you relieve some stress. I hope you don’t mind but this is something I’ve wanted to do for a while now”. He began leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. They quickly turned into bites as some small hickeys were left. He carried me onto the bed and began to strip my clothes off. He squeezed my breasts and began to suck on one of my nipples whilst playing with the other. I tried to hold in moans so that the others wouldn’t hear.

“I’ve loved you since the day I first saw you”. He whispered before, passionately kissing me. His words sent chills down my body. I felt his bulge close to my heat. I slightly lifted my hips up so they would press against it. It caught him by surprise and he let out a small moan in between the kiss. He couldn’t take it anymore, he began to pull down his pants. His member was bigger than I imagined (and yes, I imagined it before).

“Don’t you need a condom”. I reminded him just as he was about to insert his member into me.

“Oh yeah”. He said fumbling through his pants pocket before pulling out a condom.

“So you were prepared”? I smirked.

“I can’t resist you, I knew that one day I had to have you”. He replied. After putting on the condom, he slowly inserted his member. As it went deeper, I began to moan.

“I don’t want them to hear so, d-don’t make it go in any further”. I stuttered.

“Let them hear. I want them to know you’re mine”. He smirked. I allowed him full access to me. When he was all the way in, I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. He wiped them away.

“I’m sorry if I’m hurting you Jagiya, I’ll stop if it makes you feel better”. He offered. I shook my head ‘no’.

“I’ll be fine, trust me. I want you to keep going”. I confessed.

“Just tell me to stop when it hurts, okay? I just want to please you”. I nodded and let him continue. Over time he began to thrust faster into me, and I also began to moan louder.

“Hoseok O-Oppa that feels so good”. I moaned.

“(y/n) you’re s-so tight”. He replied whilst quickening the pace and slamming into me harder. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Completely ignoring the knocks, Hoseok persisted to please me. However, whoever was outside heard the moans, no doubt about that.

“YA HOSEOK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING”!? I heard Suga yell outside.

“I-I think I’m about to cum”. Hoseok grunted.

“Me too”. I replied. Finally, we both came. Hoseok pulled out of me and cum dripped out of my clit.

“We’re not done yet”! Hoseok yelled.

“NO FAIR I WANT IN ON THIS”! Jin yelled in response. I figured all of them were out there listening, but at this point, I didn’t care anymore. Hoseok brought his face closer to my heat and began to lick away the cum.

“H-Hoseok you’re so good at this”. I moaned. His tongue slid up and down my clit and it was the best feeling I’ve ever had in my life.

“Anything that makes my Jagiya happy”. He smiled. The others just continued to complain outside the door.

When Hoseok was done, he lied by my side.

“I love you Hoseok”. I whispered in his ear whilst snuggling closer to him.

“I love you too (y/n)”. He replied and kissed me on the lips. I got up and put on my clothes. Hoseok put on his clothes as well and we walked out of the room together. When I opened the door, all the guys were standing there. When Hoseok came out they all glared at him.

“Noona it’s not fair! Hoseok only helped a little bit and he gets a reward”. Jimin pouted.

“I’m special that’s why I get the special treatment”. Hoseok declared boldly.

“Jimin, I gave you a hug earlier so don’t complain”. I teased.

“WHAT!? JIMIN GOT A HUG!? NO FAIR I WANT ONE”!? All the other guys begged. I went downstairs as the guys trailed behind me craving attention. I examined the house carefully, pleased to see that it was clean again.

“Thanks so much for cleaning up”. I said to all of them.

“I think I deserve a reward. I did most of the work”. Rap Monster boasted.

“No you didn’t I did more, you were the laziest”. V blurted.

“There’s no reward, you shouldn’t expect a reward since you just cleaned up your own mess”. I affirmed. Suga suddenly grabbed onto my leg and wouldn’t let go.

“It’s not fair. You had sex with J-Hope and expected us not to be jealous”? He pouted.

“Maybe if you all behave, I’ll give you guys a reward”. I stated. They immediately smiled and went about their own business, like the angels they are.