Not-So-Innocent Suga

The next morning I sighed in relief.

“I guess I could please everyone. I never thought I would be able to withstand it but I made it, I finally had sex with all the guys! My first time with J-Hope was so interesting and new to me, but after that, I took it all to the point where I enjoy it”. I took deep breaths as I gazed out the window. The fresh morning breeze was so refreshing, and it’s such a huge relief to know that I could please everyone of the Bangtan Boys. That’s when it hit me.

“OMO! I...I forgot someone..how could I forget...Suga is the last one

left for me”! I gasped at the sudden realization. I wonder if he even wants to do it with me. I mean he barely shows sexual interest for me, I mean all he does is sleep. He just seems to want a cuddle buddy and that’s all. But you know what, it’s not fair to him. I’m gonna give him the time of his life!

I stood up and stretched a bit.

“Well here goes nothing! Suga Oppa, I hope you’re prepared. Noona is

ready for you and since you were patient, you deserve a reward”! I affirmed as I marched to his room in just a thin nightgown that made my lingerie visible through it. I went to his room to check on him.. Should I knock? What if he’s sleeping? I really don’t want to disturb him.

I reached for the door knob and slowly opened the door. I peered in and was shocked at what I was seeing. I could hear soft moans escaping his mouth. Just the sounds alone made me wet. I slowly walked into the room and locked the door, quietly. I tip toed closer and stood behind him. When I was at a safe and close distance, I saw what he was occupying himself with. He was masturbating to a picture of me. How long has this been going?

I leaned down and lightly bit down on the side of his neck. He flinched and immediately spun around to see me behind him. He flipped the picture over and quickly pulled up his pants.

“It’s not what it looks like! I-I was just-”. He stuttered trying to come up with an excuse. However it was clear what he was up to. I leaned forward to face him, looking him straight in the eye, our faces were only centimeters apart.

“Is there something you want to tell me”? I asked. He gulped and nodded. I smiled hoping he would feel comfortable telling me the truth.

“I’ve wanted to have sex with you for a long time. I just didn’t want to be rude. I wasn’t sure if you would be okay with it. I seriously thought that the one night I slept in your room, something would happen. I’m sorry you had to find out like this”. He explained. Poor Suga, I felt so bad. Plus I ditched him that night, he deserves better for being such a gentleman about his feelings.

“What if I allowed you to do whatever you want to me? Would you like that”? I asked seductively. He smirked.

“As if you would let someone as mean as me do that to you”.

“Why would I not, you deserve it. Besides, you’re not mean. You’re sweet as sugar, that’s why your name is Suga”. I teased.

“I’ll show you the real Suga”. He then got up and as he walked towards me, I continued to back up. My back hit the wall and Suga pressed his hands up against the wall on both sides of me to prevent me from escaping.

“Will you really allow me to do whatever I want to you”? He asked. I nodded.

He kissed me hard whilst lightly tugging on my hair. He was so close to me that I could feel his hard member against my thigh. He broke the kiss leaving strings of saliva as he backed away. He knelt down and slowly removed my panties. He then began to slide 2 fingers up and down my wet entrance, I only began to get wetter upon the touches alone. He slid his fingers inside of me earning a few moans. My knees became weak, I sat down with my back still pressed against the wall, My legs were spread wide open as he continued to finger me slowly.

“Ngg- Oppa faster”! I begged.

“You know what would feel even better than my fingers”? He asked as if I didn’t know. He removed his pants revealing his hard member.

After putting on a condom, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist to avoid falling off. Suga placed me on the edge of his bed and spread my legs open. He began to tease my entrance by lightly rubbing his tip against it.

“Suga just put it in already”! I squeaked. My vagina was so wet, I couldn’t take it anymore. Suga’s driving me crazy with all this teasing. He leaned closer to my face and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

“Say my real name, and I won’t hesitate to go all the way in”. He whispered. I gulped upon his lustful gaze.

“Y-Yoongi Oppa p-please put it inside of me”. I stuttered. He licked his lips and as he said, he didn’t hesitate to go all the way in.

I moaned loudly as he thrusted into me with full force. He threw my legs over his shoulders and I wrapped them around his neck . He gripped my hips and pounded me harder and faster. It feels so amazing!

“Shit I think I’m gonna cum”! He groaned as he began to slow down. I was coming to my climax as well. I wrapped my legs around his neck tighter, pulling him down to me. His body hovered above mine as he continued to make his last few thrusts into me.

With one final thrust, Suga and I came at the same time. He pulled out of me and collapsed beside me. There was a few seconds of silence as we tried to catch our breaths.

“Wow, that was amazing”. He said.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it”.

After a few minutes of resting, I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I took a shower, I began to think.

“How much longer are they staying here? Just a few months left”?

I’ve built up such a strong bond with them. Saying goodbye is gonna be the hardest part. Will they even want to leave? I work for BigHit Entertainment but I just won’t be able to see them all the time. I live in a completely different country, I could only see them about twice a year. That’s nothing compared to living with them and sharing moments of love and happiness with them everyday. I was alone until they came into my life.