Kim Jae Kwan

Just a little disclaimer, in this chapter I mention some new things. The Kim Jae Kwan guy isn't real nor is the Gangwon-Do Business Organization. That dude and the organization is all made up by me. Anyways, I hope you perverted armys enjoy! (Cuz I know y'all are some perverted motherduckers but don't worry, I am one too [references to Jimin the sexy potato I want to make french fries with]) I'm sorry, I'm weird I'll stop now XD

*************************************************

After searching for about 15 minutes straight, I began to grow a little tired and weak. Probably because I didn't have any rest since coming off the plane. But I need to fight through this, we need to find Suga. However I was so tired I couldn't really focus. I slipped on one of the rocks and cut my lower back a little.

"Are you okay"!? Namjoon asked with concern. Now he suddenly cares. I should've fell minutes ago when he was making me feel like real shit. I rubbed my eyes a little in attempt to waken myself.

"You're bleeding, we should go back". He suggested. He tried to help me up but I felt a sharp pain in my hip. I yelped in pain.

"I don't think I can walk". I said. He picked me up and carried me on his back to our stuff. My vision was beginning to get a little hazy. When we got there, everyone else still seemed to be looking for Suga. Namjoon lied me down on the towel that Suga was sleeping on. He grabbed a few first aid items and a bottle of water. He handed me the bottle and began to treat my wound.

"You got cut pretty deep". He said. He put some alcohol on it and it stung like hell, but I was full with so much emotion, so much sadness and weakness that I couldn't seem to feel the true pain. I feel terrible on the inside. I don't want to think anymore.

"Thank you". I said weakly. I couldn't really see his face since he was behind me, but I feel like he still isn't smiling. He's just doing me a favor. He stayed silent. Soon everyone else was coming back.

"(y/n) what happened? Are you okay"!? They asked when they saw Rap Monster covering up my scar.

"I'm fine, I just fell and cut myself. Did anyone find anything"? I asked.

"We didn't find signs of him anywhere". J-Hope said.

"Actually there were some heavy imprints in the sand. Kind of like something was being dragged". Jungkook stated.

"Can you walk now"? Rap Monster asked me. I tried to stand up and felt a little better.

"It's fine, I can handle it". I replied. We then all followed Jungkook and Jimin to where they saw the imprints. They led to a very grassy part of the beach containing a lot of trees and plants, it was like a forest.

"It looks a little too dangerous to go in there like this". V said.

"When we were driving here I saw a road that led into this area. We should get our things and drive in there to see what we can find". Rap Monster suggested. We followed through with his instructions and then got into the car. He drove back to the road that he saw leading into the little forest.

"Can you see without the headlights? I think it would be better if we took them off. That would lower the chance of us getting spotted in case there are other people in here". Jungkook suggested.

"Good idea". Rap Monster agreed. He did as Jungkook said and we continued deeper and deeper into the forest. Each of us kept our eye out for any signs.

"Namjoon stop the car". J-Hope said. He then pointed to a black van with no other signs of other people around.

"I remember seeing that same van behind us when we were driving here". I informed.

"Did you see who was in it"? J-Hope asked. I shook my head 'no'.

"It was a little too dark to see inside". I continued.

"Should we get out and investigate"? Jimin asked.

"I don't know if that's safe". V replied.

"Well it's all the evidence we have. We need to find Suga, there's 6 of us here. If we stay close together nothing will go wrong". Rap Monster said. We all got out of the car and slowly, quietly approached the van, looking around for potential danger.

When we got to the van it was clear enough to see inside. It was empty and the door was unlocked.

"There's no point in searching here. It's empty". Rap Monster sighed.

"Well since the same van from earlier is here, that must mean something. Maybe the people who were in it got out and went somewhere else. They might return to the van soon. It's unlocked so we can quickly check it out before they come back". I suggested. We unlocked the back door of the van and we were all shocked at what we saw. There were guns lining one side of the back. The other side had a small file cabinet that was slightly opened.

"Whoever owns this van is armed with something dangerous". J-Hope said. That only filled us with even more fear.

"Should we take the file cabinet to our car and search it elsewhere just in case"? V asked.

"No that's not really a good idea. It could have some sort of tracking device in it and we could set ourselves up as targets. That's also illegal, we'll get into some unwanted trouble". I explained.

"Okay so here's the plan. Jimin, Taehyung, and I know how to handle guns easily. We'll guard the van using some of these and (y/n), Jungkook, and Hoseok, go through the files and see how much information you could get". Rap Monster directed. We did as he said. Thankfully, I'm a fast reader and have excellent memory. I should be able to find something useful.

Jungkook, Hoseok, and I each picked up a set of papers and began going through them. On one of the papers it said 'Gangwon-Do Business Organization'. I continued to scan through the document. Apparently this organization specializes in all of the major businesses in the Gangwon province. There was a profile of a man by the name of 'Kim Jae Kwan'. There was also a few quotes attached to the article. One of them roughly translates to 'There is nothing that makes someone more successful than a hunger for success'. Another one said 'You can never have too much wealth. The more you have, the happier and more carefree you can be. That's what power should be like'. These quotes all came from this 'Kim Jae Kwan' guy. So he's apparently some really powerful and successful man.

"Look at this". Jungkook said showing Hoseok and I a newspaper article.

"Read what it says right here". He said pointing to a section.

"Kim Jae Kwan gave a speech on his rising success and states that it runs in the family. 'I know that the reason for my success is solely based on my family's history. We have all been very successful. Now it's not just me but my nephew Kim Seokjin of BTS. All of this power and success is overwhelming, but remember, more power is better. If Seokjin and I worked together we could rule all of the Gangwon province. And maybe with the help of some other successful people we could rule all of Korea'! When Mr. Kim made this announcement he laughed quite frequently. Many are confused by his statement and don't know whether to take his words seriously or laugh along with him. Was this a sign that he is trying to take over Korea? Or is he just basking in his power? During an interview, he states that he was just trying to live up to his motto of 'You can never have too much wealth. The more you have, the happier and more carefree you can be. That's what power should be like'. He is obviously one who enjoys power, but does he understand the limits?

A few seconds later, there was a gunshot fired somewhere close by.