Meeting Infinite

Okay, I would like to apologize for taking so long to update. This is the longest I've ever gone without updating (I think). But anyways, I have reasons for this, both good news and bad news. The bad news, since school has started, most of my days are spent going through hours of homework so I barely have time for writing (my grades matter bruh, high school is hard work). But don't worry, I won't stop updating until the final chapter (which I'm not close to yet). But like the person I am, I always have ideas, so even when time becomes my enemy, I still wanna keep writing. This is where the good news comes in. I have been working on ideas for other stories and let's just say that my own ideas blew me away. I've actually taking some of my free time to plan other stories and I've been having some really great ideas lately. I have 2 new stories I'm definitely planning on writing and they both have AMAZING storylines (I don't want to sound too full of myself but I really think my next publishings will be way better than this one, since they're actually planned out thoroughly unlike 'Living With BTS'). And yes, I will spill a hint on the upcoming stories. One is about Jimin, and one about Suga. That is as much as I'm gonna say for now. But anyways, the moment you've all been waiting for...

Later on, I left the hospital with Infinite's manager, Youngjun.

"So unfortunately, Woohyun needs to spend the night at the hospital, but you'll be able to meet the other Infinite members". Youngjun said as he drove me to the dorms.

"I hope Woohyun does better, I barely got to know him but he seems like a really good person". I replied.

"Well sometimes, he gets a little full of himself but he's an alright guy". Youngjun laughed. We soon arrived at the Infinite dorms and Manager-nim had sent someone to drop my few belongings off.

"Come this way". Youngjun said as he guided me to the room I'd be staying in.

"Just take some time to freshen up and come downstairs to meet the guys". Youngjun said as he finally let me alone to clean myself up. I brushed my teeth in the shower. I wanted to go to sleep as quickly as I could because I was exhausted. I'll just get dressed, go down to meet the guys and then come back up to get some sleep.

After my shower, I pulled on some jeans and a t-shirt, then headed downstairs to meet everyone else. I ran into some guy on my way down the stairs. I was trying to go past him when he grabbed my wrist lightly.

"Are you supposed to be here"? He asked.

"Oh..um..I'm just staying here for a little and..uh-"

"Wait, are you the girl that helped Woohyun"? He asked. I nodded. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT! I'M SORRY DID I SCARE YOU!? IT'S OKAY NOW, I'M NOT SCARY AT ALL. MY NAME IS JANG DONGWOO WHAT'S YOURS"!? He exclaimed with excitement. Not scary he says? Now I'm not one to fear people but this one was special.

"I'm (y/n) nice to-"

"(Y/N) THAT'S SUCH A CUTE NAME YOUNEEDTOCOMEMEETEVERYONE"!

"Yeah I was just-WAHH"! Dongwoo suddenly picked me up and was zooming down the stairs with me over his shoulder. What kind of madhouse did I walk into!?

Dongwoo bursted into a room with 5 other guys and Youngjun.

"I see you met one of the freaks of Infinite". A feminine looking boy says as he watches Dongwoo put me down. ONE of the freaks? What's that supposed to mean? THERE'S MORE LIKE THIS ONE!?

"I'm Sungjong. Nice to meet you (y/n). Manager-nim told me all about what you did and I'd like to say thank you for saving our Woohyun". He says as he shakes my hand. Youngjun takes time to introduce me to each and every member, excluding Woohyun of course.