I'm So Sorry

****The next day [IN S.KOREA]****

When we arrived in Korea, we all stayed in the BTS dorms. Thankfully, there was enough space for us all since Lily stayed with Jongin by his house. Jin wasn't here too, sadly.

It's pretty late at night, but we're not ready to go to sleep just yet. Except for Suga, who passed out on the bed as soon as we got here. Well I would understand why. It was about a 14 hour flight.

"Forget Suga, let's go to the beach". V suggested. I looked at him wide-eyed.

"The beach!? Now"!? I exclaimed. It's about 11:30PM. Going to the beach seems a little too much.

"Yeah sure why not? I think it's a good idea. It'll be fun". Rap Monster agreed.

"Isn't it too cold for the beach? I know it's June, but won't the water be cold"? I argued.

"Once you get in it won't be so bad after a while". Jimin said trying to encourage me. We all changed into swimsuits and prepared for the trip.

"DON'T MAKE TAEHYUNG COOK"! I heard Jungkook yell.

"But I like cooking". V replied.

I went into the bedroom to check on Suga. He was still asleep. I tried to wake him up.

"Hey, we're going to the beach. Do you want to come"? I asked. He groaned a bit and rubbed his eyes before sitting up. Everyone else said to leave him here to sleep but I felt like it wasn't fair. He should be included too.

"Is that what you're wearing to go to the beach"? He asked. I was wearing a plain white t-shirt and black knee length leggings.

"Yeah. What's wrong with it"? I asked. He laughed a little.

"If you wear proper swimming attire, maybe I'll be motivated to go". He smirked. Of course that's his motivation. I went to my room and looked through my suit case. I wasn't really planning on wearing this for a night like this but it'll do. I put on a cute, white bikini that contrasted nicely against my tanish skin. I looked in the mirror, too much of my body was being shown off. I threw on a black hoodie. Perfect. I returned to Suga in the bedroom.

"Well"? I asked. He eyed my body.

"Unzip your sweater". He instructed. Perverts will be perverts and there's nothing I can do about it. Just as I was unzipping, Jimin walked into the room. He walked over to Suga and smacked him on the head.

"Was he making you undress for him"? Jimin asked sweetly.

"Not really. Um, I was just-"

"Come on now, you know you only do such things for me, right"? He continued.

"You wish". Suga scoffed.

"So are you coming with us now"? I asked. He nodded and began to get changed. I jumped up and down like a little girl and Jimin wouldn't stop staring at my chest. So Suga slapped him.

We were soon all ready to go. Just as I was about to get in the car with all of them, the manager came up to me.

"Be careful and make sure they all come back safely, okay"? He whispered. I nodded.

"Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay". I assured. We were soon off to the beach. Jungkook turned up the radio and the car began blasting BigBang's "Bang Bang Bang". They were all singing along and having so much fun. The roads were clear except for one big van that was driving behind us. I'm sure they weren't too bothered by the loud music.

When we arrived at the beach I was mesmerized by it's beauty. There were beautiful lanterns lining the beach, each giving off a soft, golden glow. The beach was completely empty too, we had it all to ourselves. J-Hope ran straight to the water. He jumped in and started splashing around like a little child. Everyone else followed him except for Suga and I.