Chapter-18

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

"Are you okay?", Aaron asked still worried about my condition.

"I'm alright", I said sipping on my water.

We were seated at bar section.

"What happened to you?", The last thing I wanted was Aaron inquiring about it.

"Nothing", I said glaring at him.

"Don't you dare glare at me young lady. I'm worried about you. Tell me right now what happened out there?",he demanded with his lasers on.

"I said nothing. NOTHING HAPPENED. Stop pestering me and I don't want you to worry about me", the inner bitch of mine answered him.

Can't he ask about it later? If he demands answer we should explain to him no matter if we are comfortable or not?

"Then What am I when you asked me to get you inside?", he was pissed equally pissing me off along with him.

"Aaron,please just stop it", I said through gritted teeth.

"Not until you give me an answer", he caught my wrist.

He gripped it tighter.

"Aaron, you are hurting me", I struggled to get my hands out.

"Tell me. For god sake stop being stubborn for once", this is why I hate this guy.

"I don't want to talk about it.Go to hell, you arrogant demanding bossy jerk", I hissed pulling my hands out from his grip using all my strength.

I stumbled back a little.

How can he be so demanding? I know he is worried about me. But we are not that close to share our personal lives. I do know that he is my husband and I'm going to spend rest of my life with him.

It still takes time for us to trust each other and to share our lives. He can't ask me something I don't want to talk about.

Do he behaves like this with all his people? As demanding as hell!

After recovering I walked to ladies.

Staring at myself in mirror I felt so stupid and weak.

"Don't you dare cry. You are strong. You are Isabella Collins", I talked to my reflection.

Washing my face and drying it I walked out after taking several long breaths to calm me.

He was waiting outside like a perfect gentleman.

But he is far from that.

"Mr. John is watching us. Let us dance", he pulled me to dance floor not waiting to listen my answer.

This arrogant rude bossy demanding jerk.I'm going to kill you.

"Smile, Stubborn ass", he pulled me to his chest.

My hands went around his neck we both swaying to music.

His hands rested around my waist.

I can't tolerate him.

He really wants a battle.

"You do know that you are an arrogant rude cocky bossy NO.1 jerk in the world right?", I smiled at him.

"You do know that you are an stubborn short tempered NO.1 rude ass in the world right?", He smirked.

"I'm just teaching some manners to a mannerless brat", I smirked back.