Chapter-41

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

'I'm sorry Bella. I have to go',I saw Aaron in pool of blood lying on floor smiling at me.

'No..Aaron...please..please don't leave me...Aaron... don't talk anything. We...we have to go to hospital.. you have to be okay ....anyone out there help us..", I shouted and screamed as no one came to help us in that dark room.

I saw Aaron closing his eyes in pain as tears started flowing my cheeks.

It's all my fault.

"Aaron..baby..please stay awake..please don't close your eyes...baby..please", I shook him while his eyes closed not listening to me.

"NO....Aaron..Baby...Aaron..Aaron..",I saw him disappearing.

"AARON", I screamed as unbearable pain took over my heart.

"Bell.. Bell..wake up", I heard someone calling me.

Waking up I saw Lay, Ryan, Adrian, Stella looking at me worried.

Lay wiped my tears making me realize that is just a nightmare.

I was having IV.

"Are you feeling better?", Ryan patted my hair.

Aaron.. my heart panicked.

"I have to go", I started removing my IV where Lay stopped me forcefully.

"Bell, Calm down. He is fine", she caught my hand and smiled at me.

He is fine. He is fine. Thank you for not taking him away from me.

"He was lucky that the bullet just affected his ribs. He will be hospitalised for two weeks. He is totally fine Bell", Ryan said still patting my hair to calm me.

I felt relieved.

I stared at ceiling all the time till my IV was finished.

I heard my phone.

It was Mia.

"Hey sis..how are you doing?", If my sister calls me sis she needs something from me.

"I'm fine Mia. What about you?", I asked composing myself.

"Umm..I have an good news and bad news to share", she said little worried.

"Both at a time", I said as I gave my full attention to her.

"You are going to be aunt one more time but I have some complications. I need someone to take care of me. I wanted to call mom but she is taking care of dad..so..", she dragged as I felt happy by the news.

"Congratulations Mia. Of course I will be there. I will speak to mom and dad. I will get back to you by evening", I said happily.

"What is it?", Lay asked smiling.

"Mia is pregnant. We are going to be aunt one more time. She want me there to look after her", I said laughing as her face lighted up hearing her giggle.

"That's..", her face changed suddenly.

"Wait..then who will look after your husband. Bell..it's not what I'm thinking right?", she questioned me with a glare while the others left the room for us as Lay signalled them.

"My laws will take care of him Lay. Mia needs me", I said as I stared at my hands.

"Girl..why are you acting like a bitch? I will look after Mia. You are going to look after your husband", she said sternly.