Chapter-38

Get ready to calm your heart guys..someone going to make your heart pound😌

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

"I want you to remove the article in next five minutes", I barked at the reporter who published the article about me and Stella in relationship.

It was all planned and Stella fell into Catherine's trap.

How did Stella even believed her when Catherine asked to put herself in spot light for giving the Doc-F to me?

I don't care about my name. I never bothered. But knowing Stella's parents they will have a hard time.

Catherine used her when Stella was Vulnerable.

This Stella is a fool to not consider her parents.

"Mam..I'm sorry", here she goes again.

"Stop saying you are sorry Stella. I know you are sorry. But have you thought how will I react to this? You put me in a difficult situation", I said trying to calm myself.

The investors are turning their back at me followed by the scandal and lawsuit.

I have enough money on my pocket. I will buy the stocks. I can still run the company without much loss.

I know this was coming. I shouldn't have ignored the hints that I got with my feelings.

"Relax Choco..she is already upset", Adrian supported Stella.

"Adrian, Don't come into this", I snapped.

"Do you know how uncomfortable and sad I felt when Stella exposed herself for me? Do you think I will accept that? I don't like people involving in my matters.  Especially the people I like. They have to believe in me first. I told her that I got this matter in my hands. Still she went behind my back. Tell me Stella, Do you think I'm useless?", I asked Stella as it still made me mad.

My phone ringed.

It's Mr. Christopher who invested on my deal that Mr. Marcus declined.

My inner surface got tingles in bad vibe. I shouldn't lose this deal.

It will be a worst drop for my company.

No..this is not happening.

Composing myself I answered the phone.

"Ms. Collins, I'm sorry to inform you that I'm cancelling the contract", he sounded apologetic.

"I understand Mr.Christopher", I ended the call.

I'm on the verge of breaking down.

First, the Doc-F.

Second, the lawsuit.

Third, the scandal.

Fourth,the lost deal.

Am I facing my doom?

The phone started ringing again.

It's dad.

"Hey Dad", I tried to sound happy not to worry them.

I heard my mom's sob on other side.

"Mom..tell me what's happening Are you and Dad okay?", Taking my things I walked out of my cabin running.

"Baby..your dad..", My mom's strained voice stirred my emotions to next level.

My hands turned into fist as I reached the elevator.