Chapter-30

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

After like hours of argument me and Lay sat on a big rock next to a stream.

We both were alone enjoying the moonlight.

I explained every single thing happened between me and Aaron.

I'm not ready to get another bite from her. God..that seriously hurts!

"So?", I asked staring at the moon's reflection on the stream.

"I'm mad. How can you leave me out when you are so stressed?", She asked still glaring.

"I'm sorry Lay. I'm waiting for the right time to explain to you", I said shrugging.

I didn't want her to know in first place. Because Lay worried a lot. She already has complications in her relationship.

"Sometimes it's okay to get help from others Bell. How many times I have to say it to you?", She looked hurt.

"I'm really sorry Lay", seeing her sad
making me sad too.

"We really changed. Last time we argued over our favourite drinks. Then the topic was our favourite professor. Lastly it's relationship. Seems like we are really grown up bell", she throwed her shoulder over me pulling me to her shoulder.

"You are right Lay.  We are grown up now", Smiling I stared at sky.

Every thing changed. From my hair colour to getting an husband. But one thing never changed.

Layla.

"What's happening between you and Austin?", I asked her.

A deep sigh escaped her lips.

"That guy makes me feel weird Bell. I like him. But he changes woman like a shirt. You know I hate man who looks woman like a piece of meat. So I wanted to stop myself from loving him. Later I couldn't resist him. So I'm just going with the flow", she answered.

She looked really stressed.

"Oh... Lay", I hugged her.

"Baby..I'm really fine. Now let me tell you something", she said looking at the stream.

"The stream here looks beautiful right?", She asked.

"Yeah..", I answered as my attention was into stream now.

"If this stream fears about the obstacles it will meet on the way to river,it will be useless. It will lose it's nature. As a stream's nature or duty is to flow downwards till it meet a river or a lake or it will lose its meaning. Like wise you should go with the flow babe. In your relationship Aaron has the upper hand. He will be the one to decide your relationship. Because you already fell for him. If you stop now trying to take a turn , you may not able to reach the place you really wanted to see. You might regret it one day. Like you should have seen the ending along with him. If you fear now you will lose your nature", her last words confused me.

"As the Isabella I know never backs up from a challenge. Aaron is a challenge that you like. She is stubborn. She gets what she wants", her word with her beaming smile came to me like a light to clear my confusions.

"Thanks Lay.. I really need it", kissing her cheeks we both laughed as we how serious we were when we discussed about our relationship problems.

"Okay..it's time to sleep girls", Adrian came to my side.

He helped me to get up.

I walked with Lay and Adrian to the camping area.

When I reached there I saw Aaron waiting for me with his hands folded towards his chest.