Chapter-19

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

"Open the damn door babe", Aaron's voice boomed out.

I was wondering to open the door or not.

"What do you want now?", I asked opening the door little enough to peek my head out.

He glared at me while I raised my brow at him.

It's a sin he is looking handsome as hell just in his tracks.

I was busy admiring him.

Well no one should waste this beauty by ignoring.

We should enjoy it.

A defeated sigh escaped his lips.

I giggled at his reaction.

"Be good till they leave. I warn you", he said glaring at end.

"Yeah...yeah..if that's all bye babe", pulling a light lipped smile I shut the door at his face.

"Isabella Kingston", he groaned in frustration.

I already like the name.

Dancing a little I went to take a shower.

After dressing up I walked downstairs.

"Morning Daisy", I kissed her cheeks hugging her.

"Morning Bell. Seems like you are flying", she teased.

"Daisy I'm always the prettiest butterfly in the world", I told and continued humming a song.

"You are dear. I heard the elders are stopping by", she asked for confirmation.

"Yes Daisy. Let me know if you need any help", I said sipping on my chocolate milk.

"Sure dear", I heard Daisy.

Walking to couch I turned on TV letting my body comfortable on couch sprawling all over it.

After like five minutes I felt dozing off.

Peace!

"Babe..wake up. Bella", I felt Aaron shaking my hand showing his perfect smile.

God he is sight to watch. Definitely it's a dream.

"Let me sleep more Aaron", holding his hand tighter fearing that sweet Aaron might disappear I slept.

"Baby..that's enough. Your Mom and dad are here", he shook me little violent this time.

I was irritated. Getting up from the couch I was ready to scream at him.

"Aaron..you ar", he shut my mouth with his showing his beautiful smile.

My heart thumped fast. He is extremely close to me. His gaze was dark. He is hypnotising me.

"Baby..see your mom and dad are here", he tucked some loose hair of mine behind my ears making me nod my head at him.

He turned me to front his hand wrapped around my shoulder giving me a hard squeeze.

I saw my mom,dad, Harry and Linda.

Aunt Em? That's enough to say bye to my sleep.

"Hi mom. Hi dad. Hi Harry. Hi Linda. Hi Em", I said welcoming them.

"God they are so cute together Harry", Linda gushed to her husband.

"Let's have breakfast", Daisy came to the picture.