Chapter-21

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

It was one hectic week.

I get to my room from Aaron's after everyone returned to their room.By morning four I return back to Aaron's room before anyone would wake up.

I avoided him inside his room.

I satyed in his couch all the time with my laptop. When my time comes I returned back to my room.

It suffocated me. That jerk didn't compromise even little.

I felt like I'm the only one had the responsibility to act infront of our parents.

He didn't care for me even when I'm about to fall sick due to lack of sleep.

I hate him. I hate myself for saying yes marry him.

How can he be so arrogant? Why he is so selfish?

That arrogant jerk!

I was already down because I still didn't draw up the final coding for my new invention.

I was planning to invent a robot that would work in hospital.

Where a doctor is risking his life to save a patient doc-friend also called Doc-F, the name of the robot will be able to treat a patient under doctor's guidance.

Patients with contagious disease will be monitored by Doc-F. Any changes in patient condition Doc-F will alert the doctor. It will report to doctor and follow doctor's instruction. The highlights is if Doc-F couldn't get in contact with doctor it will treat the patient on its own.

It will be very useful in pandemic situation.

Since it's involved in medical field a perfect coding need to be done.

It will be one of the best invention.

My double degree in Computer and Electrical engineering, certified courses on coding,robotics, artificial intelligence I'm using all I have got.

A robot wanted to be in medical field must surpass all the tests conducted by government.

I'm working hard on it.

But I'm only struck at coding at final part.Other things were already ready.

If I feed in coding and fit the parts Doc-F will be ready.

I was working on this idea for last six months.

It will be a big hit to I&C.

I haven't told anyone that I'm working on this project.

I'm the one man army.

I shut the laptop forcefully in frustration. I was working on this code for last seven days still I couldn't crack it.

"You need a drink", Layla said as soon as she entered the cabin.

I put my forehead on table closing my eyes.

"Adrian will be joining too. Let us have a drink", she encouraged me.

I bet she is not well. That's why she is encouraging me to join her.

I haven't touched alcohol after my wedding.

But I need to loosen up a bit.

The curve of my life is taking a diversion now. It's taking a fall now.

It's okay. Everything will be fine. It always had. It will always be.

"Come on babe. You look stressed", Lay called out.