Chapter-46

Get ready guys, to shout and scream in joy!

Someone out there is going to make your heart swell and jealous with their love😌😏

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

"Please..just two more days. I will come and take over..please Adrian", I begged Adrian through my phone.

"Choco..it has been freaking three months. I have my law firm to take care of too. God..I haven't had a leave last three months. It has been hectic and I'm tired", he sighed making me sad.

"Just 2 more days. Don't act like you hate it Adrian. You know you are enjoying your quality time with my assistant", I throwed a bait.

He gasped.

"How do you know that?", He asked.

I bet he will be looking for cameras in my office.

"There is no spy cameras in my cabin Adrian. I just throwed the bait and you are caught. I really don't know how you work with that silly brain of yours. Well congratulations Stella and Adrian", I shouted in joy.

"Again how do you know that Choco?", he asked surprised.

"I know my friends well Adrian. I owe you a big time. Bye", I ended the call.

Adrian and Stella were the one taking care of the company when I'm gone for three months.

I'm so happy that they realized their love for each other.

I owe them a big time.

My friends are amazing.

Now I'm getting ready for my date. After having our breakfast which I made.

Bread omelette. To someone who never entered kitchen for cooking other than eating it was really a big task.

It was edible. I wanted to impress him and I think I impressed him a little.

He kissed my cheeks and said I loved it.

He loved my cooking...god...

I'm going to be the best chef in the world.

Where was I? Umm.. date. Yeah date!

DATE!

MY FIRST DATE!

WITH MY HUSBAND!

God..why do I feel so shy?

No matter how much time I say, it always makes me all giddy that Aaron is my hubby!

I'm excited like hell!

It's our first date!

Hope it goes well.

He asked me to wear something comfy.

He don't have to say as I always prefer comfy clothes.

Taking a high waist denims pairing it with a cropped sweatshirt and my shoes I'm all ready.

My hair was let free. With my moisturizer and lip balm I looked good.

Walking downstairs I felt nervous.

When I saw Aaron with his t-shirt paired up with a simple washed Jean and his sneakers I felt myself warming up!

Why do I feel so hot?

It's because your husband is super hot!

My mind reminded me while I scoffed with a thought 'I know and shut up. I'm enjoying my view'.