Iɳƚɾσԃυƈƚισɳ

❝ᴵ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵈʳᵒʷⁿ ᵈᵉᵉᵖᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ, ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵈʳᵒʷⁿ ˢᵒ ᵇᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᶜᵒˡᵒᵘʳˢ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ

ᴵ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵈʳᵒʷⁿ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ,
ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵈʳᵒʷⁿ ˢᵒ ᵇᵃᵈ
ⁱⁿ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᶜᵒˡᵒᵘʳˢ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ.

A story in which Jungkook is a small town amateur painter, highly passionate about his paintings and also a very die hard admirer of this work of art named as Kim Taehyung who belongs to one of a very wealthy and reputed family of the town.
Amid this huge indifference they can't help but drown so deep into each other that it gets way too hard to come out.
From those long deep kisses to the way they would paint each other's skin, they just found a new world in each other.
To painter Jungkook, Taehyung became a new source of inspiration and motivation but what if this indifference leads them apart and a painter loses interest in colours and realises that all he is left with are just dull scars that he tries to heal by painting his beloved's pictures from the storehouse of his memories.

🎨

Author's Note

Well, here I go again, presenting a new Fanfiction to you all guys.
Painter Jungkook is my new kink these days UwU and I can't help but plot this intense, angsty and beautiful story don't worry it's a HAPPY ENDING for sure.

I'll try my best as much as I can and pour all of my emotions while writing this story to give my best to you.
Make sure you return the affection by commenting a lot, I really appreciate your positive comments.

Credits of these amazing fanarts goes too HMNLVR she's insanely talented and an amazing artist, go follow her on twitter for more amazing fanarts.

Hope you guys enjoy this creation too!

______________________________________

DISCLAIMER

It's just an imagination based content for entertainment purposes. Don't take this seriously. It's written with no intention of hurting any person, community or place. No hate for any character will be accepted. Every picture used in this book doesn't belong to me, credit to the rightful owners. Plagiarism is a crime, don't copy or repost my original work.

______________________________________

© Dippy08