Eιɠԋƚ

The more they would spend time together, the harder it would become for them to stay apart. They both were in the phase of youth, romance and attraction would easily come in the way no matter how hard they tried to handle their outpouring emotions but they were somewhere sure of this tingling sensations in their bodies everytime they would see each other.

And in Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook grew to be more unreal. His body, features and the whipped attitude was on the peak, very noticeable for the innocent doe eyes who weren't as innocent as before these days.

Taehyung's eyes learnt to sneak and admire the other male secretly when he would paint in art school or during art class sessions while Jungkook was confident enough to express himself for how much he admired Taehyung as a person but secretly he admired him more than what he showed.

He could stare at him forever without blinking. His admiration increased day by day but the worst part of it all was that they both were repeating the same actions yet were unaware of each other's intentions. Basically they were the same. They admired each other.

And since a while Jungkook's tattoos became Taehyung's new obsession who would stare at Jungkook's revealing arm and if it's not revealed, he would carefreely roll his sleeves up to see and Jungkook could never deny.

"These are so pretty." Taehyung complimented them for the nth time ever since Jungkook had them and the artist chuckled.

The two of them were at Jungkook's place for the daily art class.

Jungkook was teaching Taehyung about the basics of sketching but the other male was more interested in staring at his inked hand and arm and unconsciously he rolled Jungkook's sleeves of his plaid shirt upto his elbow, curious eyes scanning thoroughly.

Jungkook wouldn't complain, not when Taehyung's fingertips would trace the lines drawn on his arm and Jungkook would feel so appreciated.

"Tiger flower isn't it?" Taehyung asked when he peeked down on the other side of the arm and Jungkook chuckled, turning his arm for him.

"It is my birth flower."

"Wow! A tiger lily is your birth flower? I bet it indicates power, strength and superiority." 

"It does because of what shade it owns. It's linked with the qualities of a real tiger."

"But why is it empty?" Taehyung asked, looking down at the empty inked design.

"Empty?"

"It doesn't have colours." Taehyung whispered looking down, poking his fingertips into the skin and Jungkook smiled warmly.

"Then colour it." Jungkook whispered so gently, staring at Taehyung's pretty face who looked up at him with joy in his eyes.

"Really? Can I?" 

"Sure. Grab your colours." Jungkook pointed to the wooden table on the other side where the acrylic tubes and brushes were laying.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked again and Jungkook gave a slight nod of assurance before standing up.

Taehyung too didn't waste any time before standing up and running to get them.

"Should I get orange? Yellow? And brown too? With some black?" Taehyung asked excitedly, checking tubes of the shades he wanted.

He wouldn't lie but every second of the time he would spend with Jungkook would always include some fun and the best part of it was Jungkook's softness towards him. 

He would agree to anything easily. Let Taehyung's inner child come out because to the artist, the boxy smile and crinkled eyes full of joy was all that mattered to make his day.