Oɳҽ

The world is always beyond our imagination, sometimes it seems so humongous and sometimes collapses into something very tiny.

Sometimes you feel apart from someone but closer with hearts or sometimes you are just a step away but the distance feels like miles.

Life is complicated and there's no proper description or definition to define in terms of one perspective.

To this artist, life is nothing but unwanted numbers of breaths to take everytime, suffering days that he had to spend in loneliness, dying each and every single day where he was supposed to live.

But what has him here this way?

Why is the world famous artist now trapped between four walls and keeping all of his art to himself instead of showing who he is, what he used to be and what potential he has to do further.

He has limited himself. He hates new involvements and encounters, he hates his art, he hates colours, he hates himself... he just hates everything that he once used to love.

But this wasn't always this way...

Not when one day his eyes fell on a certain someone unexpectedly, someone beholding beauty within his heart and soul just like his features and figure.

The artist could feel the unspoken feelings homing in his heart, head full of a haze of thoughts, the foreign emotions running through his veins and all of his senses paralyzing when this certain someone would smile.

He was in love.

Head over heels for a cute guy who was sculpted by God that there was no room for errors. He was one of his own, no art or gem could compare his beauty and shine.

He was Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook's love, with whom he grew a bud of romance that bloomed into a very beautiful flower, the flower that now was dead, had shedded all of his petals and lost all of his colours.

Jeon Jungkook still remembers his first encounter with Kim Taehyung, unexpected and unplanned, a tragic wonder that happened to him on a fine day.

Oh how much he wondered he could always live that day all over again, experience a whole new different feeling, catching his breaths and making his heart sing a different melody.

The day of spring time was bright and like every bud being ready in preparation of blooming into a flower or a fruit, the seed of their love was about to be sown.

The artist was in his art school, early in the morning as always, teaching his young students what he had learnt with time.

Jeon Jungkook was the all time favourite teacher of this well known art school and amongst children he was a bit more popular due to his genuine and kind behaviour, his sweet smile that held the power to lessen problems.

The artist was in his phase of blooming youth, 23 years old yet so mature and responsible towards his talent and children.

Even in a room full of paintings, his youthful appearance, the dashing face, the amazing personality and the well built body wouldn't go unnoticed. He is exaggeratedly attractive.

The very handsome artist used to only teach kids how to paint but he was still popular amongst the adults of the art school. Though his interaction was always less with elders but his talent was so loud that it just couldn't go unnoticed by everyone.

He had decorated the galleries of the school like a museum, adorning them with his endless creations and leaving people wondering of how much calibre he had. He was an enchanting person, an ideal artist and a hopeless romantic who asked for nothing much but someone to appreciate his art but least to his knowledge that someone became his art one day.