Tԋɾҽҽ

Passing days were going in favour of the artist, Taehyung was regular with school and the chances of their usual encounters enhanced.

The young brunet would walk past him but never forgot to bow and greet the artist he wholeheartedly admired and Jungkook's day would brighten up with this, the artist now wouldn't have to peer from corners any longer.

He would always get engrossed in decorating the walls after completing kids schooling time and Taehyung would have to see it all happening with his eyes in awe.

It was another usual day like the others, break duration for the adult students and the artist had completed one of the walls already, now some of the details were left for him to work on before considering it final.

He was standing a little far from the wall, tracing his eyes on every detail and judging his creations to add on more details.

"I think it's perfect." And he heard the familiar voice, making him turn his head in the direction of the brunet.

Jungkook's lips naturally tucked up in the form of a huge smile to see him, eyes getting crinkled with pure joy.

"Is it?" He asked and Taehyung nodded cutely.

"More than perfect I guess." He exclaimed cutely while Jungkook chuckled, looking down at the ground timidly.

"Okay then, if you say so." Jungkook put his palette and brush down, damn Taehyung said it's perfect then it is.

"By the way, Jungkook-nim, I wanted your little help." Taehyung requested, Jungkook's gaze softened to see.

"Sure, give your order." Jungkook asked confidently and Taehyung grinned before tugging Jungkook's arm and dragging him towards his class hall.

Jungkook was amazed, his eyes fixed down at Taehyung's hand on his arm, right below the heavy bulk of the biceps muscles. He couldn't care less but smile happily.

"Here, I don't know what to do with it anymore." Taehyung whined, showing his canvas set on the wooden frame where he would usually sit.

"What were you working on?" Jungkook asked, examining his art.

"Kang-nim told us to make a flower garden with whatever colour we can use, he just wanted to see our capabilities of contrasting colours but mine seems like a mess." He told him and Jungkook chuckled softly, carrying Taehyung's brush from the table.

"Your choice of colours is marvellous Taehyung, don't worry, so are your paintings but I want to suggest something to you and it's that whenever you use bright colours for the images like your flowers here, use the background dark so that they can contrast and your art stands out perfectly. Background always has to be dark for lighter images and light for dark ones, you know what I'm saying." Jungkook explained and Taehyung blinked innocently, then nodded his head while grasping the information.

"Here, let me show you." Jungkook explained with the help of drawing a new flower of dark shade on the light sky blue background.

"See, doesn't this magenta shade flower look good on this sky?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung could really see the difference.

"And I was painting lavender against the blue sky?" Taehyung asked with pouty lips.

"Aww, don't worry, art is where you have no room for mistakes. They can always be transformed, see." Jungkook then drew more petals above his lavender flowers and transformed them into magenta and Azalea shade, brightening it more and more.

Taehyung's face brightened up, hands clapping in joy when he saw the modification of his boring flowers.

"Try it." Jungkook handed him his brush and Taehyung attempted to do it, not able to copy Jungkook with the same intensity but he somehow did amazing.