Fιϝƚҽҽɳ

Most of the time people work for money but some do it for their passion, same with the very talented artist, Jeon Jungkook who never ever had a thought of something this great happening to him.

He was preparing for his meal in the late evening when he found a notification pinging on the screen of his phone that literally blew him away.

His account was just loaded with a fat amount of money. By fat means more than hundreds of thousands paid to him in return for just four of his paintings.

He couldn't believe his eyes so he clicked to see the text left by the auction authority.

The auction authority had him informed about the amount as per each painting sold to different buyers and they attached a link for the reviews he received.

He was mind blown to see how someone could appreciate him to this extent. The reviews were priceless and everyone wondered who the artist was. His paintings were majestic vintage style with a touch of urban flow that had everyone questioning him.

His scenarios depicted on the canvases were storytellers. From a lonely crying woman on the floor that found a place in a women's charity to a crowd of happy children letting the balloons fly in the air that found a place in a school for poors.

His every painting found a perfect place which he was currently oblivious about.

Everything was happening too quickly and felt so surreal that Jungkook literally forgot to have his meal and all he could think of was dialing Taehyung's number, just to only hear his squeals of joy on the other side.

Taehyung had always been his best supporter and admirer who tried his best to assure Jungkook that it really was happening, that he deserved every bit of this and that it was just the beginning.

Jungkook felt himself out of words, he was happy there was no doubt but too much happened with him that he just had no idea what to do, how to make himself believe this was happening.

His life changed overnight and of course it was just the beginning.

~✿~

The next day Jungkook was congratulated by the brunet in the most heartwarming way, who came up with a flower for him and Jungkook felt so touched.

Taehyung didn't stop congratulating him and reminding him how much he deserved this while Jungkook still couldn't handle all of this at once.

The brunet was happier than he showed and for then he kept a little surprise for Jungkook that he could only show him at his place, something to celebrate his first time having paintings sold.

The two walked to the artist's place after the school duration with their regular dose of laughter and some more warm conversation until the door to Jungkook's house was open.

Taehyung walked before him, followed by Jungkook.

"So, Mr. Artist is now the celebrity artist." Taehyung commented in an enchanting voice as soon as he walked inside, dramatically turning himself to see Jungkook who was smiling fondly.

"You have congratulated me a lot today, but still thanks Tae." 

"And I won't shut myself anytime soon because I want you to believe this just happened."

The brunet stood by the wooden table in his free space of the living room and Jungkook walked to him, standing in front of him.

"All because of you." Jungkook whispered, leaning over to nuzzle his nose with the brunet.

"I knew. I always knew but the artist Mr. Jeon Jungkook needs to know."

The brunet poked his finger into Jungkook's dimple who couldn't stop smiling at him.