Sҽʋҽɳƚҽҽɳ

It's beautiful how even their hearts together agreed to release all the tractions and pick up the same rhythm as each other.

Their intimacy didn't end even though they were at the end of all the physical pleasures.

Somewhat feeling out of breath, due to the physical efforts and as well as abrupt heartbeats in question if it was real, the artist had himself laid on top of the other male after they came back from the high of their climaxes.

Picking up his tank top, and wiping both of them, wearing and making the other wear some pieces of cloth. Jungkook reclaimed his intimacy, letting their bodies clasped as he laid above Taehyung's frame, letting his head find a way into his neck until those gentle kisses met the warm skin of the brunet.

Taehyung's slender fragile fingers were moving into the raven locks of the artist as gently as Jungkook's lips on him. Their legs tangled and chests against each other.

The brunet laid in his shorts and unbuttoned shirt while the artist somewhat pulled on his shorts and jeans as they laid together for a while.

It was feeling surreal, the earlier event, the intimacy and they didn't want the connection to break so soon.

Taehyung was still a bit dazed out due to all that amount of alcohol in him and the event that had him sticking this close to the other.

He just stared up at the white plain ceiling above him, having his hand run on Jungkook's back and another in his hair.

The artist broke the connection for a while, wanting to look up at that beautiful face messed up in the best way possible.

The face glowing yet a little tinted with rosy shade on his cheeks and nose and the heavy eyelids lazily looking up at him.

Jungkook had a lot to say but once his eyes fell on that alluring face, he forgot everything else. He just continued staring, leaning to kiss the corner of his lips.

Once he backed away Taehyung touched his face so gently, his mellow fingertips felt so magical against the artist's face.

"Kookie..." his soft yet deep voice came out through those tender lips, a bit swollen after the unlimited amount of kisses they had in the meantime.

"Baby..." Jungkook whispered back in an instant, taking his hand from his face to kiss.

"Is it right if I say this?" He asked, the artist suddenly bewildered.

"Say anything you want, love, I'm listening." Jungkook encouraged, wanting to hear him up.

"Everything that's happening... It feels so surreal. Magical. Is it really real?"

"It is, love. No matter how much I try to live in this moment, I always wonder if it's even real. I want you to know what you mean to me, the reason I feel all of this. You're the magic that makes it magical." Jungkook whispered, noses touching slightly and making the brunet close his eyes.

"Kookie... I love you so much." Taehyung whispered with so much emotion laced in his voice, sparkling eyes opening up to see that face.

Jungkook smiled widely, eyes crinkled and shiny as he looked down at the love of his life who suddenly became his 'everything'.

"I love you so much, my love, so much." Jungkook replied quickly, letting those lips kiss those hazel eyes one by one.

Taehyung loved the shower of affection everytime the artist would show him, treat him with so much delicacy as if he was dealing with a fragile piece of clay, moulding and framing it to perfection.

Taehyung would never get enough, would never get tired of tasting those lips and that's how he pulled the artist again for a kiss.

Lips moulded together like a puzzle fit, moving in search of the taste of each other through the tip of their tongues, they showed each other again there was no way back from how deeply they drowned into each other, there was no way back to the surfaces. They wanted to go deeper than the depth.