Tԋιɾƚყ Fσυɾ

Everything felt pretty difficult to explain how Jungkook got hold of him out of nowhere followed by that certain knock.

He was missing him insanely but having to see him in reality seemed surreal.

The lightning struck, the thunderstorm kept raging and it was pretty late in the night. Definitely not an ordinary moment for Taehyung to come by.

But they didn't care and just connected like two pieces of magnets, never meant to pull apart.

Jungkook didn't want to but had to stop hugging for a moment to separate Taehyung to look him in the eyes, let the younger guy to still curl his arms around his waist as Jungkook held his face in hands to stare.

Having to feel Jungkook's warm palms against his mellow cheek, Taehyung was melted and weakened. That's when that certain paper bag fell down from his hand which both of them didn't care about.

A bag, with something Taehyung always wanted to give his lover and also with something he wished to never give.

"Tae..." a breathy whisper full of disbelief and yearning fell off the artist's mouth who only wanted to kiss him right away but there was something about his eyes that seemed alarming.

The same intensity of pain and fear in them.

The same place, time and situation. Even the weather was outrageous too.

Why was it hitting Jungkook so hard? Like a deja vu... or maybe his dream coming true, in front of his eyes.

The longer Jungkook would look in those eyes the more mysterious they would get and now he felt breathless, his chest feeling a load against it to see Taehyung look like this.

As he had cried. A lot. For a long time.

"Tae... my baby... my love." Jungkook kept whispering, holding onto him closer in fear of him letting go but this time Taehyung didn't and simply leaned his head closer until his temple was right against Jungkook's lips, the artist kissing it instinctively.

"I missed you, Kookie. I missed you so much. I wanted to see you so bad." Taehyung said nevertheless.

"Tae... is everything okay? At home? School or anywhere else? I... I don't feel alright... it's... it's getting weird. I don't know... I am scared. So scared." Jungkook's voice full of worries had a thud feeling resonating in Taehyung's chest.

He didn't want a goodbye full of tears.

Taehyung didn't say anything but tried his best to suck up all those tears, force himself to hide which made him look blank and mysterious, scaring Jungkook more.

"Tae... how did you come here? At this time? You could call me. I tried so many times. Where were you my love? I was so worried and I still am. Please just say something."

"Eomma... p-please... I beg you. I beg you please just for one last time. I... I promise I'll come back before morning. I beg you please just for once... I want to meet him."

Taehyung's mother had no intention of having her son plead and beg in front of her, the same lady who always wanted the best for her son was held back by the so-called norms and society but having to see his piece of heart sob like that broke every norm for her.

Tears were in her eyes as she saw him joining his hands which she held by, as gently as she could and for a moment she didn't want to think what's wrong or right and what harm this daring step could cause them but she didn't care.

Not when Taehyung was crying all day long because he couldn't even have a moment with his lover before sharing the bitter goodbyes.

He wouldn't leave like that.