Nιɳҽ

As if the hazel eyes hadn't messed up with Jungkook's head already and soon the captivating plum lips became a whole new distraction to him. Having to see them with close proximity had Jungkook's mind blown away.

Being an artist he's gifted with this immense observing sense of gaze and in a matter of few seconds he captured minute details of the other male.

From the mole under his eyes, on his nose and on the edge of his bottom lip. From the curves of his eyes, the length of the eyelashes and the shade of his cornea. His heart shaped lips, the bridge of his nose and the palm full of cheeks.

Jungkook would lie if he would say his hands didn't itch to touch his features and details, and wanted to run his fingers on them to copy it right away in one of his clay models.

He wanted to bring life to the lifeless piece of mud, convert it into the figure who had him smitten this much.

Not just his beauty but his heart, he couldn't help but fall more. Taehyung is the most precious soul he had ever witnessed.

The existence of the other guy became evidence that yes maybe the world is still creating good things or maybe the fantasies about angels on earth are somewhere true.

Keeping this thought in mind, Jungkook began creating a new painting inspired by Taehyung. The body of the godly figure lying on top on a cloud, the exquisite face with the perfect body curves, the bare torso and the manhood hidden with a mellow silk piece floating down to his legs.

The hair as curly and wavy as Aphrodite, the features like that of a Greek God's but body petite and feminine as an angel.

Jungkook hadn't seen Taehyung naked but this is how he imagined him to look. From his well fitting clothes on his frame to his body proportions, this was how Jungkook designed his body in his mind.

He had worked on the body first, thoughts too occupied in adorning the features and depth of the curves of his heavenly body.

He hadn't worked on the face yet, wanting to see his model one more time but he kept himself indulged in it until he heard the familiar sound of footsteps against the door following with a knock.

Though it was a lazy Sunday afternoon but as per Taehyung's loads of assignments given by his teacher, he had to take help from his master and Jungkook could never deny any of his demands.

The artist stopped his actions to look up and find Taehyung now walking into the free space of his living room, a wooden framed canvas in his hand and his classic leather bag hanging against his shoulder.

He put his chin on top of the canvas in his hand, watching Jungkook sneakily.

The artist was carefreely half naked, the jeans ripped on his thighs and knees. His hair half tied and half hair free plus the iconic new tattoos on his right arm.

"Hey!" Jungkook called out with a welcoming smile and Taehyung retracted his gaze away, laying the canvas on one of the wooden tables.

"Jungkook-nim… I needed your help." Taehyung requested softly, looking down and Jungkook put his brush and palette down before approaching the brunet.

"What is it?" He asked and Taehyung pouted, sitting on the wooden chair near the table.

"I tried to paint another painting but the background and the details… It looks so incomplete. I saw some of my friends' creations and mine seemed literally stupid."

Jungkook bent against the table, resting his hands against the either side of the canvas to check it thoroughly.

"You tried to paint a scenery, looks like Paris street, isn't it?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded, looking up at him with shiny eyes.