Tɯҽɳƚყ Fσυɾ

The afternoon continued as warmer than before and the temperature inside the car was already too high.

Jungkook let the windows down once they were finished and settled. Taehyung was fixing his shirt into his pants, trying to belt it as he sat with his back against the backseat, head thrown back.

He exhaled and inhaled heavily after exhaustion. His hair and body got very sweaty which began to cool down once the cool breezes started to rush inside their car.

Jungkook too tried to catch his breath and tranquil himself, already had fixed his clothes and turned his head towards Taehyung who was struggling with his hands on his belt.

Jungkook saw it and instantly helped him out, helping him buckle his belt up and also fixing his shirt for him.

"Baby are you alright?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung smiled.

"You've asked this for a thousandth time already, I am completely fine, Kookie. Don't worry, It was amazing." Taehyung said with a gentle smile, bringing his hand into Jungkook's messy hair to comb with his fingers and fix them for him.

"I know... it was so amazing." Jungkook replied, smiling at him again, leaning his arm on the side of the brunet to face him closely.

"You know you look so gorgeous today. Even more gorgeous now, I'm not used to your raw and natural form like I just saw but I have to admit, you don't need anything additional to enhance what you have, it's already in its enormous form." Jungkook is an artist for a reason, he wouldn't lack to observe even the slightest of details around him and Taehyung is already just too bright and right to not be noticed.

Hearing Jungkook's words had Taehyung blushing. The swollen lips curled in a smile while those cheeks got redder along with his cute button nose which the artist loved to poke and kiss, right above his cute mole.

Who would believe the one who was blushing at this soft moment was being so bold some moments ago, giving Jungkook the best time of his life.

Jungkook too didn't believe he was the same person from underneath to above to now next to him, his acts were changing like the positions.

Jungkook kept staring at him, mesmerized by his looks and expressions. The cute brunet was trying his best to distract himself by fixing Jungkook's hair, who looked very dashing with those black hair slightly parted and thrown back, revealing his forehead.

"Don't keep staring at me." Taehyung whispered, rubbing his legs together while still blushing and a huge smile homed on the artist's face.

"Why not? I can do the world's most luxurious thing for free, you deserve to be in a museum though." Jungkook said in a genuine way but for Taehyung he had enough now he couldn't stop the more reddening on his cheeks so he had to bury his face into Jungkook's chest who chuckled, bringing his hand on back of Taehyung's head to gently caress.

"I told you to stop... I'm not that good." Taehyung whined softly, snuggling his face into the warmth of Jungkook's neck, getting to inhale the sweet scent of his skin mixed with his natural pheromones.

Taehyung loved to have him this raw and near, just for him and only him which he wanted to keep around him forever.

Jungkook tilted his head below to sneakily peck Taehyung's bread cheek, still smiling after volunteering these many sides of him in just a little while.

"More kisses."

"But didn't you have so many?"

"More~~!"

Earning a kiss from the artist would always be less, Taehyung wanted more so he sat up, rubbing his upper leg with Jungkook's and suddenly feeling something inside it who was only smiling at him purely in a mesmerized way.