Sҽʋҽɳ

These serene interactions became a part of their lives, the best moment out of their routine that now even a good break of weekends would seem endless.

It's necessary for them to have a break, an escape from their daily tiring routines but no, Taehyung's tranquility was not the enchanted walls of the millions of dollars or luxury. His tranquility was art and now Jeon Jungkook is the reason for it.

Taehyung set up his stool and canvas frame in his balcony of the grand room amid freshly grown plants and creepers on the white gypsum borders of the balcony. The flowery surroundings and the morning sun falling on his golden skin and brushed permed wavy hair as he sat in his casual clothes.

He tried to keep his mind on different things, trying to complete his due projects.

He couldn't even bring it to start. Squeezing some shades on his palette, he tilted his head staring at the plain canvas.

The colourful plants decorating his balcony weren't even inspiring him that day. He sighed roughly before turning around, his eyes falling on his brother in the green big lawn of their villa.

Taehyung watched him playing golf with his father, feeling an urge to ask them to be his models. Taehyung gazed at them from afar, closing one eye to focus on their tiny frames from his view.

He tried to trace them on his canvas with a pencil and when he would try to focus and observe, they would move. Taehyung erased his previous figure to draw again but his brother and father kept moving every time they hit the ball.

The brunet blew air upwards through his lips very annoyed, making his brown permed locks to wave in the air.

He took his canvas and walked into his bedroom, dropping it on his bed to go downstairs.

"Mom!" He called out, trying to search for her in her bedroom. She was busy wearing her pearl jewelry, seeming like she was getting ready to go somewhere.

"Mom, I need your help." 

"What is it baby?"

"I need you to be my model for my painting." The brunet blurted out, catching her attention who turned to him with an apologetic smile.

"Oh darling, I'm going to see your aunt today. Maybe some other time?" She said before turning to check herself in the mirror again.

Taehyung had no choice but to hang his head low sadly before going back to his room.

The boy was upset, no one was there to help him complete his project.

Having no choice he carried his phone, sighing exhaustively before doing what he shouldn't.

"Jungkook-nim? Do you mind if I come over? I needed some help." 

And could Jungkook deny? No.

~✿~

And Taehyung's weekend wouldn't be boring any longer as he asked his driver to drop him to Jungkook's place, the guy had already informed his brother before leaving.

Taehyung brought his canvas with himself as he knocked on Jungkook's door after his driver left him at the spot.

He kept knocking until he heard Jungkook's voice, asking him to come in and he entered through the open door.