Tɯҽɳƚყ

The much awaited journey for the two had just begun. The journey, yet to unfold a lot of exciting things and to relish new moments.

Jungkook could feel the thumping of his heart both in excitement and the love pouring every time he would watch Taehyung's exquisite face lightened up with that endearing smile.

Taehyung sat right next to Jungkook on the passenger's seat whose car was as comfy and warm as his embrace and not to forget the scent of his perfume with Taehyung's own, mixing together tingling their nostrils was stuck in the car.

It was addicting, everything was addictive when Taehyung let himself tilt a little towards Jungkook who was driving them away with a smile, a smile beneath which was a mischief of being a bit careless that day.

He let Taehyung miss his school because they needed to escape and this made the brunet feel all the daring for love feelings.

This felt so surreal, so magical and just so wonderful but Jungkook indeed was there to compromise anything just to make Taehyung happy.

Jungkook looked dashing, there's no doubt but from Taehyung's perspective he looked too irresistible. Everything about him was welcoming to him. He could watch him forever.

Jungkook could see him through the corner of his eyes, looking exhilarated about this journey and he couldn't help but smile at the brunet.

"What? Am I looking hideous?" The brunet shot his question right after Jungkook's soft chuckle, who turned his head towards him for a mere while.

"I am just driving. Stop looking at me like that." Jungkook replied, his attention on the road again as he tried to take them out of the city.

"Exactly… you're driving and I don't know what else to do other than looking at you." Taehyung said in his defence, tilting himself wholly towards the older male.

"Once you get out of this city, you can see a lot of beautiful things along the way."

"What if I only want to look at you?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head at his adorableness.

"Just a moment…" Jungkook said and fastened his car once they turned to a different way, a road leading into the bliss of nature.

The road was less crowded and surrounded by multiple fields of flowers, all areas occupied by flowers and green lands with plateaus and hills visible on the horizon.

For a moment Taehyung had to let his eyes away from Jungkook when he found himself in a different environment.

"This is a shortcut." Jungkook replied and Taehyung smiled widely in pure amazement.

"Really? I didn't know."

"Now you know."

Taehyung let the windows down when they were finally out of their city. The air was cool and rushed into the car to play with their hair and leave kisses on their faces.

The fields of dandelions and daisies welcomed them on the outskirts of the town with the mix of purple fields full of tulips and lavenders, grown for commercial purposes, very appealing to look at. The season was also blooming like their love.

He let his head peek out of the window as he enjoyed the view surrounding them, watching how the trees afar followed them along the way.

Just to add some more fun Jungkook turned on the radio of the car. A beautiful song played on. The silence between them was so divine but now the music began to speak for them. The melody and lyrics, all falling just too right in place of the situation.

Jungkook would turn his head towards him from time to time, check on him and look at his beautiful face. The brunet was trying to watch the view but then again to him Jungkook seemed more watchable.