Tҽɳ

The hidden romance between the two males would pour out through their gazes, the fingertips would want to caress each other's skin but there was a mere hesitation, what if their feelings were one sided?

They weren't aware of each other's intentions but well aware of how they grew inseparably closer to each other within a while.

Just like this, it had been a month of Taehyung's extra art classes taught by his very favourite artist Jungkook and as he had already settled this deal of learning with a payback, an amount was resting in his bag.

They were at Jungkook's home like always, giggling joyfully while painting together.

The two were settled on the wooden floor together, working on a huge canvas laying on top of it which they decorated with a field of daisies.

It was just about to be completed, just a little bit of final touch required to consider the painting to be done.

Taehyung looked insanely cute while working with full devotion and Jungkook couldn't help but smile, being completely whipped.

"Hah… I think it's done." Jungkook sat back after a while, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand and the brunet followed his actions.

"Is it?" He asked, looking down at the result and Jungkook nodded.

"It is."

Taehyung smiled satisfied, looking down at his canvas which was looking like a real scene captured in the canvas.

"Mr. Kang will be so happy to see it."

"Yes he surely will." Jungkook added and the brunet smiled, unknowingly brushing his permed bangs to the side and ended up painting his cheek and nose with his messy hand.

Jungkook chuckled softly while looking at him and Taehyung only furrowed, raising his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Your hands were messy." Jungkook said and the brunet looked down at his hands and realized before bursting out into a soft smile.

"Ah… I must be looking like a joker then."

Jungkook shook his head at his words, standing up to take a clean piece of paper towel before squatting down next to Taehyung whose head moved in the directions everywhere Jungkook would go.

The innocent hazel eyes peeked through his permed bangs when Jungkook looked down at him, tapping the paper against his skin and softly wiping as if he owned the most fragile skin that could break.

Instinctively Taehyung's eyes closed at his touch and Jungkook could notice the long curvy eyelashes falling against his bread cheeks.

The artist was breathless for a while, mind too occupied in staring at him so close. If it wasn't for his hands being dirty too, he would caress those cheeks.

Taehyung released a heavy breath through his slightly parted lips and Jungkook was always debating with his thoughts, reminding himself that he should not look at those lips.

Once he was done cleaning Taehyung's face he let his hand go and Taehyung opened up his eyes to stare at Jungkook's dark charcoal black eyes.

The brunet would always wonder how perfect Jungkook was, his dashing face of youthfulness and those silky ravenette long hair. They would stay tied most of the time and some tiny thin strands would fall against his face like how they did at the moment.

Taehyung's hand automatically raised up to remove the strands from his sight but Jungkook didn't blink at all, the stern gaze staring into Taehyung's who was looking up at his hair.