Tԋιɾƚყ Oɳҽ

The weather was outrageous that day, the monsoon in autumn had everything freezing.

Jungkook was desperate for it to stop for a moment so that he could make his way to the arts school in the morning but the day was pretty dark and the thunderstorm didn't seem to stop there.

This was the first time in forever when Jungkook felt this hopeless and had an urgency to see his beloved. He legitimately thought he just lost him,

The nightmare seemed way too real to him.

He texted Taehyung to make sure he was okay but not getting any reply made him more anxious than ever.

Making his way quickly to the art school even in the teary sobbing morning, the artist was left to stand and wait in the huge art galleries of the school when he reached.

Jungkook was earlier than the usual time, he knew too but it was like his reflex to fix his eyes at the main entrance while waiting for a certain someone to walk in.

He was impatient to meet him so he walked back and forth in the hallway. The staff kept walking past him, greeting him for the morning and he just kept nodding and bowing to them until he heard numerous footsteps and incoherent chatting approaching him.

Jungkook stood straight and focused on the entrance, people kept walking in including some kids too, waving at their teacher.

Jungkook waved back, forcing a smile on his face despite an anxious thunderstorm in him.

"Wait for me in the class. I'll be there in a while." Jungkook informed his little bunnies who agreed, running towards their classroom.

Jungkook kept looking for Taehyung to come but he didn't know why time was running so slow for him that day.

He kept staring and waiting, impatiently shaking his one leg as he kept standing in the gallery.

He then took out his phone, making sure if Taehyung texted back something or not but there was nothing.

He then looked up from his screen, finding a bunch of people walking inside with a certain someone behind them, walking as if he was lost, lost in thoughts.

Jungkook finally released his heavy breath that he was holding so tight for so long, the weight suddenly getting off of his chest when he finally spotted him.

He impatiently stood there, waiting for Taehyung to approach him and there was a moment of milliseconds when their eyes met and soon Taehyung retracted them away as well, hiding them behind his permed bangs.

Wait...

Jungkook for a moment stopped, realising what just happened but Taehyung had already walked past him as if Jungkook didn't exist or maybe he didn't even see him but what hurt the artist was that he actually did.

Words can lie but actions can never, Jungkook could see all by himself, he knew Taehyung saw him but he still chose to walk past him as if he didn't exist.

The artist felt it a bit difficult for him to even turn his head around to see Taehyung disappearing from his sight.

What just happened?

As if the artist wasn't already anxious and tense and now his anxiety reached up to its peak, making it difficult for his heart to beat correctly and his lungs to breathe properly.

He was still trying his best to feed himself comforting lies but they were indigestible at the moment.

He felt his heart scattering into thousand pieces he had to pick up and collect on his own to fix again for him. He didn't want to believe what just happened.