Fσυɾƚҽҽɳ

Just how a stream passes by the mountains, cutting through the rocks, this is how their love for each other began to overflow cutting through the time.

The only difference is that a stream has an end in the sea but their love doesn't.

Endless stares that they would give each other, forgetting that their eyelids get tired too and they need to blink sometimes. Endless kisses, as if their lips were magnets. Endless times of complimenting each other and reminding that they are special and loved. Endless giggles and smiles.

Everything was endless like the loop of infinity.

Jungkook had never been this inspired ever before that whenever Taehyung wouldn't be around he would just paint him, now with no hesitation.

As he once told Taehyung how his basement began to fill up with no space left, it was near coming true but luckily on cue he received the call from the auction authority about his deal.

He could only see Taehyung's pouty lips and demanding eyes when he closed his eyes to think and the artist couldn't deny, knowing Taehyung wouldn't like his thought of exceeding the deal for later.

He let some men come by and handed them the paintings he felt like selling and they left his home happily with a very good amount of product with them because Jungkook wanted his basement to have more space for Taehyung's painting, he gave them lots of paintings.

He didn't have any expectations for them to be sold for a good amount. He just wanted them to go to a deserving place and he didn't even spare any thoughts about it because he was busy working on his creations.

The next morning he was in the art school as always, teaching his little bunnies something new but they had turned the hall into a whole new chaos.

This wasn't new of them but Jungkook would sometimes be fed up. That day they had a whole new energy to provoke their teacher by asking him to recite a story which he hadn't told them in a while and they wanted to hear so bad.

Jungkook sighed, letting his brush down when he agreed to them and all of them began to cheer up.

Jungkook sat on his stool, plaid shirt rolled up to his sleeves and the pair of jeans underneath, his hair free yet half tied as he began to tell them a story of a fairy of the bush.

Though he would recite the story as it was but he described the fairy through all the features that Taehyung had, he described the fairy to be how his beloved was, genuinely beautiful from the inside out.

He forgot that he was telling them a story about the fairy which he extended more than how it was before, least to his knowledge that Children's duration of the day was about to be over.

"What happened to the fairy, Jungkook-nim? Did the fairy reach her home back? Into the bush?" One of the children asked, anticipating for it to end and Jungkook came back to reality.

"Yeah, the fairy did come back to the bush. Okay kids, so the moral of the story is that no matter where you come from, what matters is how you act with others and how beautiful your inner soul is." Jungkook ended in a hasty way when he checked the time.

"Now it's time to pack your stuff."he informed and the children began to create more chaos because it was their time to leave.

The artist stood up from his stool, placing his stuff in place and then his eyes fell on the familiar figure standing near the door frame, smiling widely at how kids rushed out.

Taehyung then looked up to see the fond smile on the artist's face to see him.

"Is Jeon Jungkook done for today?" He asked and Jungkook nodded.