Tɯҽɳƚყ Eιɠԋƚ (M)

The artist still couldn't get used to Taehyung's boldness in disguise of his innocence even after being with him for a while now.

No matter how many times they do it and however they do it, Taehyung would never leave any chance to surprise him.

The artist tried to grab onto something but just fisted onto nothing in desperation when he saw Taehyung's cold hands all over his burning lower.

The rain water kept splashing outside and the glass casements were hazy like their minds.

The house had naturally become darker by the arrival of dense clouds that brought a thunderstorm with them but Taehyung's skin was still glowing under the least light possible like his eyes that stared up at Jungkook.

The artist stared down his soul and Taehyung loved this aura of him.

The brunet's clean one hand held his manhood, throbbing and burning erection against his palm was only exciting him to lead things further until he would press the most sensitive nerve of the artist and would have him taking the control so wildly.

From the way he licked his lips in preparation to the way he gently stroked, Jungkook was only counting his breaths in patience.

The brunet didn't know how bold he got in the least of the time but he didn't care if it was all just for his artist. He could do anything for him and kneeling down was just a little glimpse of that.

The artist's chest heaved up and down in anticipation until he squeezed his eyes shut when he felt all the warmth around his throbbing erection, causing him to throw his head back and his hands tied together on his nape.

Now the house wasn't just filled with the sound of a pitter patter of rain but something more.

With every passing moment there was another action caused by the brunet, still showing his best big glowing eyes while his mouth caused all the sins.

There was this taste lingering on his tongue every time he swirled it around the other's tip, causing him to bite his lip.

Jungkook looked down now, his eyebrows furrowed and his gaze registering how Taehyung was taking him in and giving him one of the best feelings ever.

He swore his mouth felt heavenly on him but watching him like that felt even more utopian.

Jungkook travelled his hands down to touch Taehyung's cheek, his gentle press of palm against his cheek encouraged him to do better and what Jungkook felt was his length all inside his cavern and damn, his lungs were exaggerated with all those heavy breathing.

"B-baby-... Stop there." Jungkook commanded as he knew he would come now or then but Taehyung only moved his mouth away to fasten his hand on him.

Jungkook gritted his teeth while trying to press his moans but he failed to do so and with that breathy moan his chest heaved up and down faster until he felt that tightening of knot and the next thing he knew was how Taehyung's face welcomed every drop of him.

Jungkook's tensed expressions plus an attempt of catching breathing could show he was dazed a bit by the aftermath while Taehyung's eyes were shut and mouth agape as his hands continuously worked while his face was messed with those white strings.

Jungkook couldn't believe how Taehyung just showed him the best time of his life yet he seemed like enjoying it a lot as well.

"B-baby- Tae...." The artist tried to stabilize his body with all that outrun of that unbelievable ride.

And down there Taehyung finally opened up his eyes, holding Jungkook's hand to run on his cheek, messing with his fluid.

Fuck, Jungkook was unsure of what he could do to him.