𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

first day of school was done which meant the first party of the year was just around the corner. somehow Sasha convinced you to attend a party a guy named 'Reiner' was hosting at his frat house. of course you invited Ariyah and Miriam, there was no way you were going without them. you kind of hope to see Eren at the party, just to actually get to know him.

𝟾:𝟹𝟶 ᴘᴍ

𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

           1                    2                    3                   4

you got all glammed, choosing your outfit, laying your edges and doing your makeup with your friends. Sasha came to your dorm room to pick you guys up so yall could go to the party together. the car ride was quick short, apart from the stop at mcdonald's because Sasha was craving a cheeseburger.

"so who's this Reiner guy, Sash?" you arrived outside of a frat house but couldn't help but ask who was throwing the party.

"just some guy that we went to high school with."

you guys exited the car and started approaching the house. upon entering, the atmosphere smelt sweet with hints of alcohol and weed. there were people drinking, talking, couples making out on the sofa, boys playing beer pong, you know the vibes. overall everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"yo y/n." you looked to see who the deep voice belonged to. it was Jean. he was wearing a casual fit, tight white top that showed off his biceps, light washed jeans and white airforces (typical white boy moment).

"hey." Jean offered you a hug which you accepted. (he smelt good).

"nothing much. hey Ariyah, Miriam."

"heyy Jean."

you looked over to your left and saw Eren talking to Armin. the way he was standing turned you on a little bit. he wore a black top and black ripped jeans, accessorised with bulk silver chains, silver rings and black Jordan 1's. he looked really chill and relaxed with the signature red party cup in his hand. you knew you were staring to long when he noticed you looking at him. he looked at you up and down before looking away smirking. you felt your cheek get hot and your stomach started feeling heavy.

"um i'm gonna go get a drink, yall want anything?" you gestured to the drink table but everyone denied your help. you began walking to the drink table, manoeuvring your way careful through the groups of hot and sweaty people. you grabbed a red cup and poured some hennessy into it, adding some coke to it cos you weren't about to get drunk to your first party around a bunch of strangers.

you felt a warm presence looming behind you. you could feel sharp eyes wondering over your body.

"y/n is it?" the voice spoke. you recognised it as the voice of Eren Jaeger. you smirked to yourself.