𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

on your shopping trip with Ari and Sasha, they both managed to convince you to buy a dress for the party. i swear to God both of them are menaces to society.

"come on y/n. you have to wear a dress." Ariyah pleaded. "Sash back me up here."

Sasha turned her attention to you, with a loaf of bread in her mouth she said, "yeah you need to wear a dress, Eren's gonna be there."

"exactly!!! you need to look so sexy, knock the boy off his toes girl."

"i'm not wearing a dress just for him." you objected.

"of course you won't, it will just be a bonus."

"yeah, and if not Eren, there's other guys like will." Sasha added.

"please y/n. plus ion wanna be the only one in a dress. pleaseeeeee."

"okay okay, i'll buy a dress." you silenced Ariyah's childish begging.

𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

                1                                 2                             3

you had been getting ready for about an hour, making sure you looked your absolute best whilst blasting SZA to hype you up. we were lowkey nervous for the party, and it was because of Eren.

it was very superficial of you to want to impress him with your looks but you couldn't help it, the guy had an effect on you.

you were also nervous to have you, Eren and Levi in the same place, now that you were aware of the jealousy Levi held in his heart. God give me strength.

nevertheless, you looked good. the dress you chose hugged your curves well and the heels effectively added elegance to your freshly shaved legs. you spritzed your black opium perfume, and-

Eren is calling you....

"hello."

"hey. i'm outside in my car. do you want me to come in? i know i'm a bit early."

"nah it's fine, i'm ready anyways. see you in a sec."

"alright."

you hung up the phone, took your bag and keys and headed outside to meet Eren. the sky had a purple hue to it as the sun had already started setting. the air was warm and the smell of fall had started to set within the breeze.

in front of you was a man dressed in all black, leaning against a black tesla. hair in his signature man bun but a bit neater than usual. he hadn't noticed your presence yet so you were blessed with his magnificent side profile. jaw sharp enough to cut through glass. he looked effortlessly sexy, thankfully he didn't catch you gawking at him with your mouth wide open, almost salivating at how his muscles ripped through his black shirt.