𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝟹:𝟺𝟾 ᴘᴍ

you were currently in your dorm room with the man himself, Eren Jaeger. after your talk with Levi, you hung out a bit with him, Erwin, Hange and Jean until Eren texted you saying he wanted to hang out. You drove Jean home first, thanking him for today.

"i'll take you out one day yeah, okay babe."

"sure thing y/n." he chuckled as you drove off.

as you arrived home, you were met yet again with Eren outside your dorm, patiently waiting for you.

"finally, i was wondering when you were gonna get here princess."

"oh sorry to keep his majesty waiting." you mocked at you opened the door, letting yourselves in.

"haha very funny."

Eren took his place on the couch before following you into your room, knocking on the door before entering. you were taking of your shoes.

"so this is where princess sleeps, very neat."

"yeah, i hate messy places."

"just like Levi, you two must be soulmates."

"yeah well, i guess he just rubbed off on me." you smiled to yourself.

"can i, sit down on your bed?" Eren asked, timidly.

"yeah sure."

you moved over a bit, making space for him.

"so, what did you do today?"

"oof. this sound a lot like small talk, ion like that."

Eren scrunched his face. "well it's taking me a lot to not pin you down on your bed right now." he laughed.

you opened your mouth.

"shit, shouldn't have said that."

"no no." you grabbed a hold of his forearm. "i'm just shocked you think of me in that way."

"well you are fucking sexy."

"hm. you think i'm sexy?" you were enjoying this. so much you started stroking his forearm ever so slightly, but enough to get him a little bit flustered.

"i'm pretty sure i've told you this before."

"when?"

"last time i here."

"oh, when you did this?" you gestured towards your hickey. "and for that mister you're in big trouble."

"what why?" he started laughing.

"why?!" you exclaimed, getting up on your knees so you could tower Eren on your bed. "who said you were allowed to give me a hickey?" you folded your arms.

"i have to be allowed?" Eren was somewhat frightened. i must have stepped the mark. he thought. fuck

"what is consent for?! you sighed. "now i have to punish you."

"oh really, what you gonna do?" Eren's raspy voice decided to test the waters a little bit.

you noticed the smug look on his face and took both of his arms, pulled them over his head, so far he fell backwards with you on top of him. you decided to tease him a little bit and started kissing his neck very gently, some kisses barely making contact with his skin. as you moved up towards his ear, you decided to lick his lobe to really set him off the edge.

your move was successful as he managed to work his hands out of your grip and flip you over so he was now on top of you. he started tickling you, stating that he doesn't like to be teased.