𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

thanksgiving break was almost over, and everyone was dreading the mixing of the gruelling schedule of attending classes with the high of late night hangouts and morning hangovers.

for you, having the week of college was the detox you needed from the amount of work you had received this first semester alone. if only the week could have given you a break from all the drama. nonetheless, you thank God that it was all bearable as other's may have had it worse.

you were very excited to see your girls once again. Miriam and Ariyah had got back before you so they went out to the club to past time. your arrival back to college was sooner than planned, which worked well in your favour due to Eren staying over.

Eren....

saturday morning you woke up to the sight of a german god's toned back in all its glory. a shirtless eren jaeger in your bed, overnight. a boy in your bed... over.night. how did this happen? Eren was prepared to go back home at 2 am this morning but you insisted he'd stay the night, saying it was too risky for him to go home at that moment.

"oh really? why's that?"

"because...?" you quickly thought of an excuse, "there's gonna be hella people out tonight, drunk, and we wouldn't want you accidentally running over someone now would we?" you pouted your lip unintentionally.

"yeah we wouldn't want that." Eren mocked, fixated on your puffy bottom lip, licking his own.

you went along with the excuse, backing it up by shaking your head 'no' in agreement, eyes closed, ginger locs swaying violently. Eren used that as an opportunity to kiss you again as you literally didn't see it coming.

he held your face in place while he placed a longing kiss on your lips which made your heart flutter. you melted into the kiss like second nature, only opening your eyes when it was over. "why'd you do that?"

"why'd you want me to stay?"

"i asked a question first." you got all pouty again, crossing your arms.

"since when did you get so pouty?" he sat back down on your bed.

"i'm not pouty." your childish tone did not convince him.

"i kissed you because i'm happy when i'm with you."

your eyes lit up. "you're happy?"

he nodded. you threw your arms around him in a tight embrace, he held you just as tight never wanting to let you go, ever.

"we've wasted so much time apart, i don't want you to leave." you confessed.

"what?"

"i answered your question dummy."

"right so you just want me here?"

you hummed in agreement.

he gave you a peck on the lips. "that's kinda cute."

you rolled your eyes, "whatever. just... stay the night, please?"

"sure, i'll stay."

you cuddled the whole night, talking about everything under the sun. you fell asleep, comfortably in his arms. Eren had never felt this feeling, of someone just wanting him there, no need to be physical with each other. instead you were there emotionally. both of you. this was more than puppy love. you've seen different sides of each other, some worst than others, yet there you both were. in your room, your head resting on his toned chest, drifting off to the sound of his heartbeat.

at some point you had turned onto your other side, you being a heavy sleeper didn't even realise. but Eren did. he's not the lightest of sleepers but his mind was already running at 1000mph, so you could say he was half asleep, half awake at that time. he thought about pulling you closer to him but he didn't want to wake you up. he also didn't want to risk having a boner at that time, you know, with your ass being fat and all that. he lightly turned to reach for his phone, checking to see if anyone had messaged him while you two had your moment. Zeke had, just making sure he was okay but other than that, nothing. not a single missed call from his parents, no snapchat notifications that were important, no texts from Honey or any of the other girls he used to fuck with. notifications centre empty.