𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

PSA: make sure yall r playing the music 👹

"yo Miriam, truth or dare?" you asked with Eren's arm wrapped around your shoulder securely.

"dare." she replied mischievously.

"oou oou i have one." Sasha squealed. she came up to you and whispered the dare in your ear.

"kk. i dare you to do body shots on Jean."

a bunch of 'oou' travelled round the group. yall knew that Miriam thought Jean was attractive but she would never admit it. she was also never the type of girl to 'move mad' around a guy she liked so Jean was entirely oblivious in this situation.

"bet, pass me a shot." she winked at you. "Kirstein , on the table, now."

"yes ma'am." a round of cheering and applauding circled the group, you especially, were very excited for your friend.

Jean lifted his shirt to reveal his sleek, toned abs to Miriam. there was excitement in both of their eyes as Miriam placed the shot glass in Jean's mouth. "keep it safe for me okay baby." she whispered in his ear.

"um Miri, that ain't how you do body shots." you yelled.

"well this is how i'm doing em." she smirked. Miriam continued by pouring some salt on Jean's stomach and took a lime in her other hand. "alright yall, ima need a countdown."

everyone in unison shouted "3..2..1" before Miriam proceeded to lick the salt off Jean's abs clean before connecting her lips to Jean's in order to take the glass and down the shot straight and as she bit into the lime, everyone cheered for her. "now that's how you do a dare bestie."

"damn right girl." you dapped Miriam up, hugged her and whispered in her ear, "Jean's looking at you." you teased.

"does he look shocked?"

"he looks like he's in love." you giggled.

Miriam loosened the hug, "girl, stop playin."

"i'm being serious." the smile on your face said otherwise but you were in fact being serious when Miriam looked back and Jean. "go have your fun, i sure had mine."

Miriam looked over to Eren, "yeah i'm gon have a word with yall kids later." she spoke more loudly.

you and Eren both started sniggering. "go away." you pushed your friend towards Jean.

you turned your attention to Eren but before you could speak he pulled you in for a kiss. it took you by surprise that he would do that in front of everyone, especially since yall wasn't dating or nothing but you indulged in it nonetheless. this time this kiss was as sensual as rough, as if Eren wanted to give you everything you've never had while letting people know you were off-limits. the taste of tequila swirled off your tongues into each other's mouths as your arms snakes their way to Eren's neck. you could hear a bunch of whoops in the background.

"don't get too comfortable sweetheart, i was his everything once."

you turned around to see Georgia standing in front of you with her posse, you wanted to wipe off the smug look on her face.