𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

*DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET 👹

𝟼:𝟻𝟶 ᴀᴍ

 "Y/NNN!!" you jolted out of sleep at the sound of the door busting wide open and Levi yelling. before you're eyes could fully register the time clearly Levi yelled, "YOU'RE ASS IS GONNA BE LATE IF YOU DON'T GET UP NOW."

you had overslept and only had 30 mins to get ready. your lessons started early on a monday and you were at Levi's which was a bit far from your college compared to your dorms. you sprinted out of bed and into the shower. wait. "LEVIIII!!" you shrieked.

"WHATTT??" he shrieked back.

"I NEED A SHOWER CAP!!!" you had stopped yourself just in time from turning on the shower when you realised. luck for you, last night Levi wrapped your hair for you and put your bonnet on while you were half asleep so you're hair was protected.

"HERE!!" Levi handed you a shower cap with his hand covering his eyes. "i left it on the counter for you stupid." he sighed.

"sorry. i didn't notice." you said nervously.

"well hurry up and we will be able get breakfast on the way."

"alright." you turned on the shower, this was Levi's cue to exit the bathroom.

you quickly showered, brushed your teeth and washed your face. Levi had brought your hair supplies and makeup bag but due to waking up so late you only had to time to get your hair ready. when entering your room, you saw the clothes Levi brought for you. all black, very funny ackerman you chuckled to yourself.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

Levi also packed your bag for you because he knew it would take you longer to get ready because of your hair

Levi also packed your bag for you because he knew it would take you longer to get ready because of your hair. you decided to just take a hair tie and let your hair down for today. despite rushing you still looked good, and no makeup allowed your natural beauty to shine.

you and Levi left his house in your separate cars and made your way to starbucks before heading to college. you got a caramel frappe with one shot of espresso and 3 pumps of vanilla syrup, a bacon, cheese and egg sandwich and a croissant for Sasha while Levi got an earl grey tea with a spinach and feta wrap. you managed to get to school 15 minutes before lesson time so you decided to sit in Levi's car in the parking lot to eat your breakfast.

"why would you get that wrap?" you looked at it, disgusted.

"because it's better than all that fat that's in your sandwich."

"at least it tastes nice." you argued back.

Levi stuck his tongue at you and you did the same back. "what do you have first period?" he asked

"psychology." you sighed. you dreading going to class because you had to sit next to Eren. since the party, the only sort of communication you've had with him was his apology gift. and while it was thoughtful, you still didn't want to talk to him.