𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

                1                         2                         3

1 2 3

you had arrived at college a little early with Sasha since your psychology class was being held in a lecture hall today. Sasha wanted yall to sit near the back so she could eat her snacks without getting caught. you decided you would also bring something to eat so you didn't feel hungry next to Sasha. you had texted Eren to tell him you guys were sitting at the back of the hall but he hadn't replied. you had a tenancy to overthink, Eren hadn't texted you since the kiss even though it was only yesterday. as your train of thought wondered, Sasha started speaking.

"y/n. Connie told me you and Eren finished your plans." Sasha opened a bag of potato chips and offered you some but you declined. (they were salt and vinegar ew 🤮)

"um yeah we finished last night." just as you replied Connie sat down next to Sasha, giving her a kiss on the cheek. you both acknowledged each other's presence with a nod. the lecture was about to start in a few minutes and Eren was nowhere to be seen, this worried you, after all you, you can't do a group project without your partner. "Connie, do you know where Eren is?"

"yeah he has an appointment. he's not coming in today."

"oh. okay." that put your mind at rest, okay so he's not avoiding me on purpose.

an hour and 30 had passed and there was still 30 mins left of this lecture. you felt really bored, you tried texting Ariyah but she was busy in class with Jean and Mikasa. Miriam always had her phone on do not disturb during class so there was no point in texting her. you thought about texting Levi but you were kind of mad at him. him telling you that Eren wasn't good enough for you rubbed you the wrong way, you didn't want your friendship with Levi to deteriorate however, so you decided to remove Eren from the list of things you'd talk about, even if it means not texting Levi at the moment.

"yo y/n." you turned to the direction of the whisper calling out for you. "do you have a spare pen, mine ran out?" the person attached to the voice had short blond hair, complimented with hazel eyes and a defined facial structure. you identified the person as Reiner Braun.

"yeah, i do." you handed Reiner a pen and he gave you a smile to show his appreciation.

just as you continued to write your notes your phone buzzed. Eren had texted you.

Eren

eren
i heard you were looking for me ;)

you
not anymore ;)

eren
damn, that hurts