𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

WAIT FOR THE CUE TO PLAY MUSIC 🤍

"who the fuck is she?!" Miriam said, getting very angry.

"even if what she's saying is true, her delivery was wayyyy off." Ariyah spoke a lot calmer than Miriam.

"i'm saying!!! and i don't believe for one second you dropped her for us."

"i did." you acknowledged.

silence.

"guys c'mon, we left her out."

"only cos she didn't do the things we did." Miriam became defensive.

"still doesn't mean we should've left her out."

"well it's not our fault she didn't match our vibe." Miriam raised her volume at you.

"woah, are we really bout argue about something that happened 8 years ago?" Ariyah asked.

"no because that's the truth, i dropped her ass for y'all. there's no denying it." you shrugged your shoulders and walked off.

"wai... y/n!" Ariyah called out for you but you carried on walking towards the exit and left their dorm.

you didn't understand why Miriam got so defensive and loud towards you, did you hit a nerve? what you were saying was right though, and Ariyah kind of agreed. there were somethings Georgia said that 100% was NOT her place but the fallout of your friendship, you believed her feelings because you could never dispose how someone else feels about a certain situation even if you feel different, that's just the kind of person you are.

you entered your room and shut the door behind you. you took out your phone and called Levi, thankfully you guys were on good terms now.

"y/n, what's up?" he answered after a couple rings.

"Miriam is so fucking annoying sometimes."

"woah what happened?"

"basically, i was telling them about Georgia right, and Miriam is getting angry at me for acknowledging the truth."

"that you dropped Georgia for them?"

"yeah, and i'm realising that Miriam never liked Georgia. 'only cos she didn't do the things that we did', yeah because we never invited her." you rambled.

"okay... what did Miriam say to you that pissed you off." Levi asked.

"she raised her voice at me. for what? it's not like i'm saying we should beg Georgia for her forgiveness and let's all be friends again." you kissed your teeth.

"do you want to be Georgia's friend again?"

"hell no. how could you ask me that?" you spoke with slight disgust.

"it's just a question y/n." Levi shrugged his shoulders. "what do you want?"

you thought about your response, what DID you want?

"nothing really, other than there to be no more drama between Georgia and I, we're too grown."

"and you see how you didn't mention Miriam or Ariyah in that, so bless things with Georgia alone, don't involve anyone. you gotta start doing things for yourself, i've always told you this."

"and you're always right." you laughed faintly. "thank you Levi."

"no worries."

timeskip.

your dress came just in time for homecoming. you were excited like a schoolgirl, especially because the dress fit like a glove, no need for Hange to alter it last minute. everything was coming together for the committee as well. the decorations has arrived, the catering and wait staff had been paid along with the dj, and most importantly, tickets were sold out. Mikasa congratulated every single one of you for your resilience in making the dance happen, you were just happy you could put this on your resume under extracurricular activities.