𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡɪɴs ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

you entered the dark room slowly, a silent beat could be calculated within every step. it couldn't be the denied, the powerful, sexy yet terrifying atmosphere that washed all over the room. he could feel it, he was the most as risk. his heartbeat was already running at 100 miles per hour and your presence didn't help. he didn't know whether to scream for help or bask in the moment, but he didn't have a choice, you were in control.

you walked towards him, strutting in your provocative lil outfit, all red just the way he likes it. his eyes never leaving your body, before this would have intimidated you but now you just wanted to rip off your clothes to see how he would react. you internally composed yourself as you approached behind him, tracing the fine edge of the back of the chair he was sitting.. correction..tied to. the cold air following you gave him shivers as it caught up onto him.

"oh... is my baby cold?" you spoke softly into his ear, a bit of concern tainting your voice.

"why you doing this y/n?" he whispered, avoiding eye contact.

"don't ask me stupid questions baby." you whispered back. in your normal voice you continued. "and no i'm not gonna kill you so you can stop worrying." you  scoffed.

"so what is going on? why am i tied up?." he raised his voice at little.

"DON'T." he met his match. "act like you don't like it. like you haven't dreamt about me doing this to you, or rather you doing this to me, dirty boy."

"y/n." he hesitated.

"Eren."

that was the first time he'd heard you say his first name in weeks.

"i'm so sorry. i know you think i'm the worst person on earth and i am and you know i'll do anything to get you back but this..."

"what about if this is what i want?" you cut him off. you were no longer behind him, instead you were in front of him with your back turned to him.

you were holding something, Eren couldn't see exactly what it is but he feared for the worst.

"i get that you want to hurt me.."

you cut him off again. "hurt you? what?! do you i'm sort of sadistic asshole waiting desperately to plot my revenge on you? in fact don't answer that." you placed the gag on his mouth roughly before slapping him. you grabbed his face, lowered yourself down to his ear and whispered sensuously, "you've been a bad boy Eren Jaeger."

SMUT WARNING 🔞 (tw: use of the word 'cock')

"and you know what happens to bad boys don't you?"

you positioned yourself in between his legs, both hands on the arms of the chair. your doe-eyes raised their gaze to his before reaching for his belt, slowly and carefully. he couldn't lose his focus on you, no matter how hard he tried, you really had the most beautiful eyes in his opinion. you used this knowledge to your advantage. you tugged on the buckle of his belt to grab his attention and started to palm his semi-hard dick through his trousers.

"do i make you feel good, Eren?" you asked innocently.

if he could he would have said of course you do but all that was let out was a low, satisfied groan.

you smirked to yourself. "i bet you'd would like it if i took your entire dick and shoved it in my mouth, huh baby?" you should see the glimpse of lust in his eyes. "but i'm not gonna do that. i'm just gonna play with you until you can't take it anymore and you're begging me to stop."

you just became 100x hotter to him like that was even possible.

you worked your way through his belt and zipper and his dick sprung out lazily. you had to hide your astonishment, he was bigger than expected. his now fully erect penis was flush pink at the tip, with a few prominent veins running down the shaft. not only was he thick, he had length to him. you wonder how on earth were you gonna fit that into your mouth.