𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"so would you care to tell us what happened with you and Eren yesterday?" today had been a tiring day for you, only because Miriam and Ariyah kept pestering you to tell them about your little "hang out" with Eren. you did want to tell them obviously, but your minor subject took up most of your day, and you had to think about what topic you wanted to do for your psychology project since Eren didn't mind what as long as yall got A's.

"okay, okay. i'll tell y'all now." Ariyah and Miriam squealed, ready to hear some tea as yall sat in your car. "so basically.."

"yeah!" you rolled your eyes at your friends excitement.

"no interruptions. so basically, he texted me, asking if i wanted to hang out. at first, he asked if i wanted to get high with him."

"on a sunday?? nig-" you were staring hard at Ariyah who realised she was about to cross a line if she continued to speak while you were talking. "sorry, my bad. continue."

"anyways..." you continued, telling them about how Eren kept where you were going a secret and how he didn't let you pay for your food.

"wait. sorry to interrupt but he didn't let you pay?" Miriam asked.

"yeah he was like, 'listen princess, not ever say that again'." you mocked.

"PRINCESS?!!" both Ariyah and Miriam's eyes and mouth were wide open. "girl not him calling you princess."

you didn't know what to say.

"when a nigga gives you a nickname it means they like you, or are at least are interested in you, in that way."

"girl where did you hear that from?" Miriam side eyed Ariyah's accusation.

"it doesn't matter where she got that from, it's not true. Eren doesn't like me like that, we're just friends."

"sure. next thing you'll know she'll be running to us talking about some 'guys Eren called me cute'." Ariyah scoffed. you bit your lip. you hadn't realised you didn't tell the girls about the party, but there hasn't really been a time where yall just sat and gossiped since them, not until right now.

Miriam gasped. "he called you cute didn't he?" Ariyah whipped her head to face you, shocked as well. "when?"

"at the party." you said in a low voice.

"and you didn't tell us??"

"miss girl, you passed out." Miriam started laughing. "anyways lemme finish my story."

you continued, telling them about how you and Eren got to know each other better while watching the movie. your heart started beating when you got the part where you and Eren was outside your dorm room.

"i bet you wanted to kiss him." Miriam said.

"yeah i did." you trailed off, thinking about how Eren's green eyes stared deeply into your brown ones, how his hand softly cupped your cheek, stroking it ever so gently. you began to space out until you heard Ariyah and Miriam giggling.

"what?" you snapped back to reality.

"oh nothing." your friends sighed.

"just laughing at the fact that you were so fixated on Eren." Miriam starts.

"as he was you." Ariyah added.

"that both of you didn't realise we were there, watching from behind our door."

you felt your cheeks get warm. you were so embarrassed.

"oh my God. no way." you playfully hit your friends for spying on you. "you fucking twats. why didn't you tell me?"