𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡɪɴs ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Levi drove around a bit, giving you time to explain why you wanted to leave before pulling up to the restaurant. you still wanted to drink the night away and Levi was down, as long as you were safe. Levi brought a couple burgers, fries, some soda and a lot of bottles of water.

"we could pass out in the car." you mumbled with a mouthful of fries.

"why would you wanna pass out?"

"why not." you sniffled.

Levi raised his eyebrows at you.

sighing you told him the truth "i just...i wanted to have fun again." you took a sip of your soda.

"that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard."

"yeah i know."

"but i get it. you wanted to numb the pain for a while."

you nodded.

"well you don't need to destroy your liver to do that. i got something else in mind."

"like what?"

"i'll take you somewhere fun."

"where we gonna go? it's literally 10:30 at night."

"i know a place." Levi started the car. "just make sure you hold down your food."

Levi drove really fast to the back of a shopping mall. everything was closed and dark . the only light was coming from the streetlights and one window on the bottom floor of the mall. you wanted to ask Levi what you were doing here but you trusted him not to ask any questions. he knocked on the back door twice really loudly.

"Levi!" you whispered, scared you were gonna get caught.

"don't worry. Hange's here."

"Hange?"

"yeah."

"so what are we doing here?"

"have to wait and see." he winked. "what's taking them so long? lemme call them."

just as his phone started ringing the locks on the other side of the door started to rattle. the door opened revealing Hange.

"Y/N! long time no see. how you doing?" they said cheerfully.

despite being happy to see your old friend, you could only muster up half a smile. "hey Hang. i could be doing a lot better. how are you?"

"forget about me. Levi said you wanted a tattoo and a piercing."

"urm. i did... when i was 16? Levi what's going on?"

"you wanted to numb the pain of Eren right." he shrugged.

"yeah but now i'm gonna be in actual pain." you said frankly.

"well you'll be too focused on this pain to think about him. now let's go inside it's cold out here." he walked in the building, leaving you and Hange outside.

"wanna come in y/n? it'll be fun and cool."

"you're lucky i trust you." you sighed, giving in and entered the building into Hange's shop.

now Hange was more of a scientist than an artist but they were loved tattoos and piercings despite only have a few of their own. their shop had all black interior, some scientific art on the walls and their previous works. Hange was good at everything they did but that didn't mean you weren't nervous. one: you hadn't physically or mentally prepared yourself and two: if your mother found out, let's just say we don't want your mum to find out.