𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝟷:𝟷𝟻 ᴘᴍ

the drive to Levi's house was quite fun and relaxing. being with Jean calmed you a lot. you guys listened to some RnB and rap on the way to Levi's, who knew Jean knew his stuff. however, you didn't know what you were going to say to Levi and that worries you, nonetheless having Jean's presence helped you not worry. you texted Levi asking him whether he was at home or not just to make sure and he replied with 'yes'. he's my best friend, i need to make up with him.

you arrived at Levi's, who was waiting for you by the door. he was shocked to see you were with Jean when you both got out of your car but he would rather him than Eren.

"Jean, does he look mad?" you whispered

"i don't know. he looks like he always does." Jean shrugged.

"ugh, you're no help." you rolled your eyes and shut your car door before facing the direction of Levi's house. his hands were placed in the graphic black sweatpants you got him for his birthday last year, pairing them with a plain black top that hugged all his muscles and abs firmly. damn, if only you have us a chance Levi. he was smiling at you, which shocked Jean as he had never seen Levi smile before. you approached him, Levi held his arms out to you, resulting in you smiling back at him and accepting his hug.

"i missed you." he whispered, head nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

"i missed you too." you mumbled.

Levi eased his hands from your waist, gently gripped onto them and acknowledged Jean's presence with a nod. "um.. Erwin and Hange are inside by the way."

"oh cool. i haven't seen Hange in a while and it will be nice to finally meet your boyfriend." your voice trailing off towards the end of the sentence.

Levi broke the awkward silence that followed your sentence, "yeah, cmon. bye Kirstein."

"Levi."

"kidding."

you all entered Levi's apartment and could hear the chat of two voices, one being easily recognisable as Hange's. the second was a low, deep and commanding voice, quite attractive. you assumed it was Levi's boyfriend's and you were correct. you were the first one to enter the living room where you were excitedly greeted by Hange's buzz of energy in the form of a tight hug. they were super excited to see you again, as well as Jean, it had been so long. they released you and went up to Jean to give him a hug while messing up in hair, you could hear him complaining in the background. However, his complaints turned mute when you laid eyes on Erwin. the man was tall, about 6'2. he had fine blonde hair and alarming blue eyes. those eyes appeared authoritarian like, as if if he asked 1000 soldiers to charge to their deaths, one glimpse of those eyes would convince them to do so without hesitation. you felt intimidated by Erwins presence. the man's figure told you he went to the guy regularly as he was built like a brick wall, hard and firm, just like his eyes.

"y/n." Levi's voice brought you back to down to earth. "this is Erwin. Erwin, this is y/n my best friend."

"nice to meet you, y/n." your name rolled off of the tip of his tongue causing your jaw to clench, no one had ever said your name like this before.

"nice to meet you too." you voice wavered a bit, letting everyone know you were shy.

Levi cleared his throat instantly understand that you were intimidated by his boyfriend, "y/n help me in the kitchen."

you were still fixated on Erwin you forgot that they were other people in the room, it was Levi tapping your shoulder that grounded you back to earth. "um, yeah sure."

you began to walk away, finally out of the trance Erwin had unintentionally put you into. you could tell why Levi liked him. he was easy on the eyes and his presence was dominating which is what Levi liked. however there was a pit in your stomach.