Chapter 4

Luke's P.O.V

...

I walked a little ways into the woods and finally found my curly haired boyfriend. He was leaning against a tree with his knees to his chest, chin resting on top of his knees.

I lifted his head up gently and made it to where his legs were open so I could sit between them.

(A/N: I tried to make that sound less wrong, but there was no way)

I pulled his hands so his arms were wrapped around my waist and my back was facing his chest.

After a few moments of silence, I finally whispered, "Hi."

"Hey," he whispered in my ear.

"Calum pissed me off," I grumbled and bit my lip.

"How?"

"He was questioning if I even cared about you and he was eating chips and his fingers were greasy and I don't like that, along with Michael. He really did nothing, Michael, but fuck, his fingers were greasy and I can't stand grease and they were both irritating me and when Calum asked if I cared about you I told him to shove the chips up his ass and to stay out of my business and I'm sorry." I breathed in deeply then exhaled.

He sighed.

"Oh god, you're mad, aren't you? Fuck. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to blow up on Calum, but the grease and what he said and-"

The next thing I knew my head was being turned and I felt soft lips upon my own.

"Shh," he shushed against my lips.

"Sorry," I whispered, looking down at his lips that were oh so close to mine and then back up to his eyes.

"You had every right, love. What he said was uncalled for."

"Yea..." I mumbled, not really paying attention anymore because god dammit his lips.

Suddenly, his wonderful lips were turned upwards into a smirk and he pushed me off of him and against a random tree. I gasped.

"You're stunning, Lucas Hemmings. Absolutely stunning," he mumbled against my neck as he kissed down. He started sucking and leaving his mark, biting and licking and sucking when I moaned once he found my sweet spot.

He pecked up my neck and my cheeks until his lips ghosted over mine.

"There's a bonfire tonight. Be there."

Then he was gone.

I sat there, stunned and bewildered. My chest rising up and down quickly and my hair a mess, my lips swollen and my shirt crumpled.

And I had a problem down in my pants.

"Wow," I breathed.

...

"Hey, dude, I'm sorry for what happened earlier," Calum said as we were walking to where the bonfire was being held.

"It's fine. I'm sorry too. I was just overwhelmed from last night and not seeing Ashton, I guess," I shrugged.

"You really like him, don't you?" he smiled up at me.

"No," I shook my head and shoved my hands in my pockets.

His smile fell.

"Well, then why are you with him?"

"I'm with Ashton because he's my life. He's every bit of me. He's my other half. I don't just like him, Calum. I love him. I'm in love with Ashton Irwin. I'm head over heels for the lad."

He grinned and patted my back.

"I'm happy for you guys."

"Thanks. Where's Michael?" I laughed.

"Oh, I don't know, actually. Probably trying to get with someone."

"Michael's gay?" I asked with wide eyes.

He waved his hand.

"Half and half."

"Ah."

"Yea."

...

I sat on a log with Ashton, holding his hand as people sang and someone played the guitar.

"We need a beat!" someone yelled.

"ASHTON!" Michael screamed, drunk off his wits.

I looked over at Ashton and smiled. He let go of my hand, sadly, and grabbed the little drum someone had stolen.

My hand tingled from the loss of his.

He started tapping a soft beat.

Then, someone started to sing You and I by One Direction. I giggled.

I loved this song. It was always so pretty to me.

Just like Ashton.