Chapter 6

Luke's P.O.V

...

"Heard Ash and Lukey got some action last night," Michael said and wiggled his eyebrows while shoving some ice cream into his mouth.

Ashton smiled proudly and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer and nodding. I rolled my eyes, but grinned sheepishly.

Calum frowned.

"Yea, and I walked in on them naked. Horrible sight," he mumbled.

"Hey, waist down we were covered," I defended.

"Still saw you naked."

"Oh shut up, you bloak," Ashton giggled.

Michael screamed and I covered my ears.

"The fuck dude?!" Calum yelled once the screaming stopped.

"Sorry, brain freeze," Michael shrugged and continued to shovel ice cream into his mouth. I shook my head.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Ashton asked as he fiddled with the hem of my shirt. I played with his fingers.

We all shrugged.

"Oh! Hiking!" Calum yelled, a hopeful glint in his eyes.

We all looked at each other.

"Yea, sure."

...

"I," Michael panted, "Regret agreeing to this."

"If I fall off this rock, it's your guys' fault," Ashton whimpered.

"It's a small rock, lad," Calum laughed.

"Yea, shut up with your laughing, will ya?" I glared at Calum. He held his hands up in defense.

"Sorry, sorry."

I held my hand out to Ashton and he smiled sheepishly at me, gladly taking it into his much larger one. I helped pull him up and off of the rock, entwining our fingers together and continued walking.

"How are you guys not tired?" Michael panted.

"Well, we don't sit on our asses all day and eat ice cream and chips," I spoke.

"I actually exercise during the day," Calum said.

"I got my fair share of exercise last night," Ashton spoke softly while smirking.

I blushed and hit his chest while Michael and Calum groaned.

"Gross."

"What?" Ashton giggled.

...

"Never doing that again," Michael breathed and threw his body onto his bunk and immediately fell asleep.

"Well," Calum spoke while looking down at Michael then back up at Ashton and I, "I'm going to bed too."

He left the cabin.

I was suddenly pushed against the wall and Ashton breathed into my ear.

"Lake?"

I simply nodded yes.