Chapter 19

Luke's P.O.V

...

"So, this is it?" Ashton huffed as he threw the last box into the moving truck.

"Mhm," I smiled and giggled, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"You're so sexy when you're sweaty," I mumbled and fumbled with his shirt.

"I love you," Ashton chuckled and shook his head. We both turned and looked at my mother's house. I wouldn't be sleeping there anymore, eating there anymore, taking showers, doing anything. It's been two years since my so called "suicide attempt" and during those two years my mother had passed. My brothers off doing whatever with their girlfriends and Michael, Calum, Ashton and I decided to all move in together. The place was better than what we expected to start off with.

3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, nice sized kitchen and foyer. We had a pretty backyard with a pool.

Yea, way better than we expected.

You're probably wondering why we didn't just stay and live in my mom's house.

We decided not to because, well, that just wasn't according to plan.

Ashton and I hopped into the truck and drove to our new place. I laced my fingers with his and smiled at him as he had one hand on the wheel.

"Are you excited?" 

He grinned and nodded. 

"Of course."

...

"Will you love me forever and ever?" I giggled and danced around the living room with Ashton as Calum and Michael twerked.

"Oh yes. I mean, only if Malum would STOP TWERKING IN OUR FACES!"

"Fine," Michael and Calum groaned, walking off to the kitchen. 

Ashton spun me around for a few minutes and I got lost in the music, his touch, and his love. 

His fingers found their way around my waist and he pulled me against him.

"Marry me," he breathed.

I didn't stop moving.

"Yes... yes, yes, yes."

...

"I just wanted to thank Hood's Camp for Boys because if it wasn't for that shitty ass camp, we wouldn't be together."

(A/N~ Rushed? IDCCCC. This book turned out better than expected.)